𝟏𝟑

𝟏𝟑 - 𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌

A man approached the person. He was holding a small metal object which he then secured snugly around the person's right wrist. The orange glow of the triangular screen flashed into life. The person fiddled around with the screen, observing the many different dimensions available that they could travel in. 

'This is a dimensional travel watch. Be very careful in using it. It allows you to travel between dimensions without the need of a super-collider and prevents you from glitching out. The only main reason you will need it is to travel between your dimension and the Spider Society headquarters,' the man explained.

The person looked at the watch in wonder, 'I can go to any dimension?'

'Yes. But strictly only if you need to. You cannot travel to other dimensions for fun.'

'Yes, yes sir.'

'And please try to not lose it. Losing it is detrimental and can lead to a normal human being discovering other dimensions without the colliders of Alchemax, which can cause the fabric of Spider Society to fall apart. This is your creation, please be careful with it.'

'Of course.'

'Good then. I hope you prove to be a valuable asset to Spider Society.'

The Scientist woke up with a violent gasp of air, realising her mistake.

'My watch!'

***