"J, you're a star!"

"B, what the fuck are you talking about?" D shouted.

"I'm checking the discussion board for the show right now. I can't help it," B sighed. "Everyone's got the hots for J. He was the only one who-"

"Talk about this when it's not transmissible," C cut in, punching someone in the jaw and rendering them unconscious. "And we're done here. We're leaving now. We got the papers."

There were about twenty men on the floor, unable to move. With my gloved hand, I searched a particular man's jacket and found the folder we were looking for. I held it up with a nod.

It was the right to own a dock under another name. It was perfect for international undercover trades, and it wasn't something easy to get. Even before I entered the program, we were working on hunting this down for many months.

Soon, word would travel through that the papers were stolen so effortlessly by our group. People would think it's a hoax. But even if people believe it, no one would be able to do anything against my Father.

We jumped out of the window and crashed onto another building's ceiling. It was a large parking garage we had cut the cameras off in two days ago. J was already there with our car waiting for us.

When we got in, she began driving immediately.

"J, you're seriously going viral right now. Look." She tossed her phone to me in the backseat, and I scrolled through the discussion topic she had opened up.

================================
[ Summary of the youngest non-trainee of Idol Inc. Cho Seungmin ]
: Finally, the dreaded first episode of Idol Inc. 3 aired! And honestly? There are a lot of talented people. The one I was most inclined on rooting for is this young non-trainee.

< close face shot of Seungmin first getting on stage >
His eyes are quite sharp and leave a strong, imposing impression. But look at this!

<close face shot of Seungmin smiling >
Look at that smile~
He introduced himself as someone interested in dancing. I can tell he genuinely likes to dance by that look on his face.

And during the interview, he claimed to have no experience in the entertainment industry other than taking a few free dance lessons at 1Billion Dance Studios. But then...

<screenshot of Seungmin rapping>
He suddenly starts rapping??

<shot of judges' impressed faces>
Even the judges are impressed

<compilation of multiple screenshots of judges compliments in subtitles>
<screenshots of the live chat>

He even ends up dancing, but he didn't have a performance prepared. He decided to freestyle after the judges asked.
< full body shot of Seungmin dancing back toward the center >

< far-off shot of Seungmin posing on only one hand>
And get this? He's a b-boy!
<series of photos of him dancing>
<shocked reactions of participants>
<photo of Ha Iljoon and Kwon Heesung clinging onto each other as they screamed>

For the first time being on stage as an idol candidate, he gave an impressive performance. At 19 years old, he didn't waver on stage even when mocked at first for his introduction. In the end, he placed 16th! I hope we'll get to see more of him in the future! Until then~
================================

After reading this, I muttered, "mocked?"

"Oh, the judge panel scene was edited so that it looked like you were put in a tight spot for not dancing in your first performance. It's just an entertainment trick," B explained, keeping her eyes on the road. "Look at the comments too."

So I did.

- I thought he was great too!

- This was a nice summary

- Woah, a b-boy? He must be an amazing dancer
└ He is. As a dancer myself, I don't know how he could move his body so precisely

- Let's support him guys! A prospective non-trainee!!

- Dude, he's hot. I just want to stare into his eyes all day...
└ He's 19-
└ I'm also 19
└ Oh, please continue then ㅋㅋㅋ

- I was surprised that he was only ranked 16th
└ Well, his voice is nice, but he didn't have the best technique as a rapper. Plus he showcased b-boy style, which is almost never added in K-pop choreo
└ Hmm..I still hope he will debut if he shows any progress~

- He's actually really cute...look at how he sinks into his chair ㅠㅠ 
<very pixilated, zoomed-in photo of Seungmin scrunched into the center of his seat>
└ Oh my god. I want to pinch him 

- I'll keep trash-talking Idol Inc. but I'll watch it just for you Seungmin!

"..."

I took off my mask slowly and sunk deeper into the car seat. D took the phone from me and began scrolling too. There were too many for me to read at once.

It was really strange to see people react so intensely to my performance. It was...strange.

I looked out of the window. The night street lights zoomed past. 

Then I closed my eyes and reread the comments in my head.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

a/n: this is the pic im talking abt ㅋㅋㅋ think of that pic as one of the reactions to Seungmin dancing