Freedom

Warning;
- Graphic description of drowning and freezing to death.
- Describing death as 'freeing'
- Hypnosis
- Death mentioned

Pairing; CG5 x Ethan Nestor
Words; 584

-----

"Do you ever think about dying?"

Asked a man who sat down next to Charlie. Not to lie, it startled him greatly, and confused him. It took a moment for him to understand what he was being asked.
"I'm - I'm sorry?" He asked, maybe he just didn't understand correctly?

"Death. Do you ever think about it?" The man, well; he looked more like a boy, really, repeated. "I- no... Not really." He chuckled nervously, looking around. Was he real? He sounded so unreal, maybe his tired mind was playing tricks on him. After all, he didn't sleep in the last few days due to him working on the music.

"Do you?" He asked, taking a look at him.

His eyes widened and lips parted softly, the boy was beautiful. Shorter dark brown hair was falling into his eyes, his eyes were hazel. He had a suit on, very unusual, even more so, in the hot weather they had at the moment. His nails had been colored black and he had a soft smile that made his eyes wrinkle.
"It's beautiful, you know? The, oh so many ways you can die. The glorious life you leave behind. The way your soul feels the freedom as it is finally left free from the cage of its body."

He talked softly, as if talking about the most beautiful thing in the world. And even tho, Charlie knew he should find it terrifying, he found himself listening to the other, interested and leaning in.

"I'm Ethan." The noble said with a small sweet smile. He looked like an angel. He then put his hand on Charlie's jaw. "Do you know?" He asked him, softly caressing his cheek, his touch like a ghost of the wind. Charlie shook his head, as if hypnotized.

"I think you would be happy. Do you want to be happy? Do you want to be free?" Ethan continued, his voice carrying something that the man in glasses couldn't quite place. But he didn't worry about it, why would he? All he cared about was wanting to be free. It sounded amazing. It sounded beautiful.

He nodded, his lips parted in slight gasp.
"I could help you, you know?" Ethan purred and leaned in, breathing against Charlie's lips.
"Really?" Charlie asked, full of hope, he didn't understand why.

"Of course. I think that you look like someone who could drown. Just image, struggling to breathe as something or someone is holding you under water." Charlie suddenly felt like his lungs have been empty and his eyes widened, gasping. "And then, the water starts flowing into your lungs, your mouth, nose, eyes... You can't get out, you start to feel lightheaded and warm. You start to hallucinate, something is here, pulling you lower and you let it. You let it take you." Ethan mumbled softly. Charlie nodded. Yes, you would let it.

"Or maybe freeze. Snow starts to make your close wet from the icy water. Your cheeks and fingers will lose their feelings." Charlie shivers, suddenly feeling his cheeks burning with cold. "You will become paler and paler as your vital organs start to freeze and your body will try to warm them up. Then, you will start to feel tired and warm. You will no longer be cold.you will lay down. Something will come for you. And it will free you." Ethan continued.

"I will let it." Charlie added, his thoughts lost in Ethan's eyes. Ethan smirked his lips softly touching Charlie's. "I know."