Forgotten Dream, New Promises.

Change in hearts.

Shadamy Special FanFic.(SSFF)

The story of "Change in hearts" belongs to the author under the Gulid of Shadamy Writers on discord. However, the characters belongs to thier respectful owners.

The Story of "Change in hearts" is under (CC) creative comments copy rights. Anyone could make further development based on the story "Change in hearts", under term of mentioning resources and the author name.

Special thanks to.

My teacher, Sinatzeek

My beta reader, Ashes_Of_Mars.

My beta reader, Maya A.

Androliix for the FanFic cover.
Lenmeu for the Chapter cover.
Chako on Twitter for within picture for this chapter.
Ranisa on Devinart. For with in picture.
Unknown for within picture.

And anyone who have helped in the slightest.

Warning ⚠️: The chapter contain "PG13" material, not for those who are under 13.

The fourth and final chapter: Forgotten Dream, New Promises.

Shadow smashed through the front door of the other building and continued skating towards Amy's scent.

The presence of chaos energy was increasing as Shadow approached Amy's scent.

The smell spread upwards and reached the last floor.

Shadow swiftly slid across the stairs in that direction.

Shadow skated across the stairs of the second building, even though they were smaller than the stairs of the first building.

Shadow reached the seventh and final floor where the smell was extremely strong as well as a severe trace of Chaos Fake Energy.

There was a long dark corridor at the end of a very large door.

Shadow slowly moved through the corridor towards the door, preparing his senses for anything that might suddenly happen.

Despite the darkness, Shadow could see everything clearly as he is the ultimate life form.

He reached the door and pressed it gently, opening a large room in front of him.

There were many round tables with a white tablecloth, and next to the tables were wood chairs carved in a Scandinavian style.

The windows were large and wide in all directions, and the maroon curtains were raised, allowing moonlight to fall in the middle of the hall from the left side.

At the end of the hall was a large picture of a girl with short blonde hair, smiling softly, wearing light blue dress.

Shadow slowly approached as he stared at the place with anger and indignation.

After ten steps, Shadow stopped, crossed his arms, and said in a loud, husky voice.

"Do you want to show yourself, Infinite, or do you still want to hide in the corner?"

He heard the sound of quiet, wooden-heeled footsteps advancing forward towards him.

Amy appeared with her hands folded back and her mouth was shut with tape, tears were on the corners of her eyes while she looked at Shadow begging him to save her.

Behind her is Infinite, dressed in gray 1930s clothing, holding a gun glowing green, pointing it at Amy's head and holding her by the left arm.

Infinite had a sly smile on his face as he stared at Shadow coldly.