Shattered Memories

Change in hearts.

Shadamy by The Sultan aka Al-jalh.

This work belongs to the author only as part of Discord server Shadamy Writers Guild's writers.

Warning ⚠️:
"The chapter might contain PG13 material, not to read for those who are under 13."

Special thanks to:

Sinatzeek, teacher.

Ashes_Of_Mars, beta reader.

•Maya A., beta reader.

•Androliix for cover drawing.

•Shadamy Writers Guild on Discord.

Summery:

A short period of time could change a lot in someone's heart, if spent with the right person. That's what Amy Rose discovers when she spent the time with Shadow the Hedgehog against her will, at a time when the city was burning in flames of war by Eggman and Infinite.

Chapter one: Shattered Memories.

Amy slowly opened her eyes to see a blurred figure of a black hedgehog with red stripes sitting next to her with crossed arms, she could feel the harshness of the ground beneath her, the smell of smoke was very clear.

Her hand was numb, she raised her hand to see it, it was wrapped in a white cloth with lots of red spots on it, she puts her other hand on the ground and she lifted herself.

A torn quilt fell from her, a slow look at the place, there were broken beds gathered in a block in front of the large wooden door, the ceiling was broken in large part and the night sky was clear through it.

The floor tiles were dirty and broken in places, she turned to her right to see Shadow sitting with his eyes closed and his arms crossed, and behind him windows appear and through them some burning buildings appear, she called out in a faint voice.

"Shadow... Shadow"

Without opening his eyes, Shadow replied in a calm husky voice.

"What is it?"

"What happened? And where are Sonic, Knuckles and Tails?"

"Don't you remember"?

"No."

"I saved you from the robots."

Amy stood up in horror and took two steps away from Shadow and said in awe.

"Wait! You saved me. But you were with Dr. Eggman!"

Shadow opened his eyes and looked with the corner of his eye at Amy and said with a growl, and angry voice.

"I'm not with that Egghead."

Amy tried to see a way out, and she backed away staring at Shadow.

"However, you are with him! You fought Sonic in front of me for him."

Shadow said loud as he closed his eyes.

"There is no use if you want to get out of here. All the exits have collapsed, and this is the last one."

Amy sighed and stopped walking around and looked at Shadow. Shadow continued saying.

"You saw I was fighting that faker, not because I'm with Egg face but because I wanted to defeat Sonic."

Amy raised her injured hand again and said in a low sharp voice.

"If you weren't with Eggman, Then why did you fight Sonic and why did you save me."