"I totally agree,"the older nodded,"it's about damn time he gets the recognition he deserves. I can bet all my money that he might just bag the album of the year award . I'm just so proud of him"

"Me too. Rose is literally on cloud 9 because of him. At least Jackson took a break from the promotion concerts for the holidays. Rose isn't used to being away from him so they are planning to spend some time together before he leaves to go on tour " Syd said , running her manicured hand through her long curly locks.

Vanessa sighed ,"it must be hard these days , having and international RNB - popstar boyfriend and all" Vanessa sighed dramatically ,"I'm glad she's letting him do this , if it were my clingy ass , I would've packed myself in his suitcase and left with him."she joked

"Ditto. "She agreed ,"so how are you handling with this 'long distance' sneaky link of yours?" Syd asked curiously as she leaned back in the backseat of the company car.

"First of all,"Vanessa cleared her throat as she turned around to fully look at the younger," he isn't just a sneaky link Syd. He's my ..."her voice trailed off a bit as she sighed with a small smile.

Wait a minute...

"I don't know really to be honest. Yeah we did hook up and we talk a lot .We just haven't really brought up the what are we? conversation nor have we said the three words yet ."

"You really like this guy huh?"Sydney asked as she saw her friend's face flush a bit , which was quite surprising since she never got flustered when talking about a guy.

What was so special about him?

Vanessa gave a small nod as she bit down on her nude coloured lips ,"I don't think I've ever felt this way with someone. Have you ever felt all your problems literally evaporate when you hear them say your name over the phone or when they simply smile at you . The electricity coursing through your body when your hands accidentally touch or the warmth that takes over your entire body when they hug you from behind...The way I feel for him is the same way a puppy feels for their owner ..."

"....like you'd be willing to trust them blindly all your life. That weekend I spent with him felt like literal euphoria in just 72 hours ,Syd. It wasn't just about the sex , that night we talked and talked for hours , allowing each other into the other's most intimate space, it just felt right .

The conversation just flowed easily , nothing felt forced between him and I . Like soulmates that just hadn't met yet . For once in my entire life I can see myself when I look at him . When I look into his eyes I feel like we belong together , like we were fated.He is good to me , really " she sighed softly coming down from her mindless blabbering as she glanced at her friend who was staring at her in utter shock. And that's when realization struck

She slapped her hand over her mouth , her ears turning a bright shade of pink as Sydney grinned from ear to ear,"... Oh my ..." Was all Sydney could respond with. She'd never heard her talk about any man like that.

Oh she's in Love

Vanessa tucked strands of hair behind her ear as she blushed ," I said too much didn't I ?"she came close to a whisper "....I...well.."

" Awwww," Sydney cooed as her eyes literally disappeared when she smiled," my friend ,you are in love . It's so sweet! I'm literally choking on the love radiating off of you right now babe,"Sydney said happily as she stared at her love struck friend," if you think he is good to you then I definitely believe your word . Wow you are in loooooivvvvvveeee!" She sang cutely hugging her friend