◇|Chapter six|◇

Start from the beginning

Griffin nodded firmly. "I hate cologne too, so my mom let's me use her vanilla perfume. Although, you're guys' colognes are an exception."

Vance rolled his eyes. "Just go get your perfume and hurry up. Don't play with the hand soap." Vance stated firmly, and Griffin just scoffed and dragged me and Billy inside.

-

"Oh my God, Finney! Have you smelt Fall in Bloom? It's soooo good!" Griffin squealed and gave me the sample paper.

I brought it to my nose and smiled. "It does smell pretty good. I might buy it. I need some hand sanitizer too."

Griffin perked up and dragged me to another area, along with Billy.

"Mahogany Vanilla smells so good, and it works pretty well." Griffin handed me a hand sanitizer.

I smelt it and nodded. "You're right. I'm gonna buy this."

"Remind me why I'm here?" Billy raised an eyebrow.

I chuckled, and Griffin huffed. "We need a big, strong man to protect us!" Griffin winked, and Billy rolled his eyes.

"You could've gotten Vance or Robin." Griffin raised an eyebrow. "You try getting them inside this store."

Billy sighed and nodded. "Good point...."

-

Griffin's pov

After another twenty minutes of shopping, we finally got everything we needed. (And more)

My phone pinged, and I took it out of my pocket.

-

Sluts‼️

Pinbawllz: Are u guys done.

Ceilingfan: Yup! :3

Basebawllz: Okay, we're in the food court

Ceilingfan: Alright, we'll be there in 5

-

I turned off my phone and dragged Finney and Billy out of store and into the food court. It wasn't far from Bath and Body Works.

I spotted Bruce waving us over and walked over to him.

"Jesus... how much shit did you guys get?" Bruce's eyes widened at our bags.

I shrugged. "A lot."

Robin sighed. "I can tell."

I chuckled along with Finney and Billy.

-

We finished shopping and now we're walking to our cars.

I perked up and turned to Finney. "Oh! Finn, do you wanna be added to our group chat?"

Finney thought for a second, then nodded. "Yeah, sure."

I nodded and took out my phone.

-

Sluts‼️

Ceilingfan added XXX-XXX-XX08

Ceilingfan changed XXX-XXX-XX08 to Finney

-

Finney took out his phone and then nodded.

I smiled. "You can text us whenever!"

He smiled at me. "Alright."

We all said our goodbyes and then went out separate ways.

-

Finney's pov

I closed the front door and heard Gwen's footsteps. "Finney!!" She smiled sweetly at me, and I hugged her.