chapter 22

Copia pov:

It was August 2nd. I got up at 8 am, bright and early.

5 months ago I got accepted for top surgery (A:not irl i wish tho :') )

Y/n will be taking care of me as he promised.

Today's the day of surgery.

I get up and go to the dining hall for breakfast. I remember I can't actually eat anything because ill be getting surgery so I just grab some coffee instead. My friend tobias, (a:tobias forge and copia are totally besties in lore hehe)
Reccomended I have kids temp lattes, and honestly I should've known before because they are amazing. Way better than black coffee.

I grab one on the way to the table to greet the ghouls.

"Good morning all!" I said to everyone happily.

"You seem really happy today" phantom, our new ghoul said. He's here in place of aether, who still hangs around but more as a maintenence ghoul rather than performance beleive me he was AMAZING but we needed a lil change you know? Nothing ever lasts forever (we will go softlyyy into the liiiight)

"Yes phantom, I'm doing exelent-e" I smiled brightly in his direction.

"I have to announce to you all that I will be out later getting top surgery, y/n can take care of me." I said happily.

Before long it was finally time to go to the hospital for the surgery. We arrive and I got really nervous.
"You ok..?" Y/n asked. God he's so caring...
"Yeah..nerves haha" I chuckled nervously. I'll be alright though, I've literally overdosed and I was fine so general anaesthetic won't do shit.

My mind was very foggy after that. I only remember waking up after surgery and being drugged up on pain killer.

Later I woke up in my bed surrounded by pillows so I was comfy. I had these drains in which kinda weirded me out slightly but it was OK.

"Hey you awake..? I got you a latte, just how you like it" Cumulus smiled. She's such a sweetheart. I smiled then thanked her happily.
Y/n was there with a gift basket to congratulate me for being at least one step further in my transition. I smiled. "Thankyou....I can't beleive I finally did it. No more binders.."I laughed softly and smiled. "Im excited to be able to take off this thick surgical binder then seeing myself in the mirror..imma be so happy." I said proudly of how far I've come.
"You know...if all those months ago I had successfully.. you know.. killed myself. I wouldn't have seen this. I wouldn't have been able to do this. I'm so glad you and the others walked into the room in time to get me to hospital. I still can't thank you enough, mio caro" I say my voice wobbled slightly. It was a sensitive topic. "It's no problem at all. I'm glad I thought to check on you ♡" he said patting my shoulder.

I dozed off after a while.

(Time skip to being healed from surgery)

I finally took the bandages off. I could not beleive my eyes. It was amazing. I cannot compare the happiness to anything I have ever experienced before. I kept my shirt off for a while. Why would I need one if I had no more tits?

I layed in my bed happily finally able to sleep and awake in a body that's closer to mine. A body that's more comfortable for my mind to be in and sleep in.

Then I woke up.

(A:HAHAHAHAH IM ENJOYING BEING EVIL YOU THOUGHT YOUD HAVE A GOOD TIME BUT NO MORE ANGST COMING YOUR WAY HAHAHAH F*CK YOU >:) )