"What about the sword?" She asked.

"Don't need it for now," Aiden looked at the floorboard where it was hidden. "My kenjutsu is fine... I just need to work on my actual chakra control"

"Two hours,tops" Nancy repeated as Aiden headed down the stairs.

"Two hours" Aiden nodded before heading out of the house.

______________________________

After a few minutes of walking, Aiden made it to the woods, a kilometer or two away from Hopper's cabin. The only thing he heard was a few birds the occasional wind. He knew El was most likely not there anymore but he couldn't interfere... She needed to meet her sister and figure things out on her own.

Currently the woods was secluded...

Perfect.

Aiden shrugged off his backpack and soon enough,his flannel followed, leaving him in his t-shirt and black cargo pants.

The boy then stretched his right hand forward, looking at his palm for a second before closing his eyes. Aiden let out a breath. He repeated the steps from both his own intuition and the joint memories of Minato and Sakumo.

Rotation...
Power...
Containment...

Slowly,Aiden watched the small ball of energy whir to life in his hand,the blue sphere taking time to grow like the last time. Aiden poured more chakra into the jutsu but it still grew far too slowly than what Aiden would like.

The light-skin boy sighed as he let the Rasengan disappear in his hand. At this rate he wouldn't nearly be done in two hours. Looking around,Aiden saw a tree close by and he immediately knew what he was to do.

"I guess it's back to the basics,then..."

______________________________

The next few hours saw Aiden climbing the same tree over and over again with just his feet, slipping on occasion but ultimately sticking to the tree. He also practice his elemental releases just in case. His Rasengan slowly got better but he still wished it was bigger. Aiden ended the training by trying to meditate,as the physical exercises had left the boy sweaty and almost out of breath. Aiden felt something different while he meditated,but he couldn't tell what.

Soon enough,he collapsed and reached for the water bottle in his backpack.

"Man, even the hardest levels in the Naruto games didn't seem this frustrating" Aiden breathed as he sipped.

Games...

The arcade..

"Fuck!" Aiden choked on his water as it dawned on him. He was supposed to meet Max and Mel at the arcade today!

"Shit shit shit..." Aiden threw on his backpack and started to sprint back into Hawkins.

After a lot of running,the boy made it to their porch and stumbled into the house.

"I'm back!" He breathed.

"Hey, sweetie!" Came Karen's voice from the kitchen. "How was your walk?"

"Exhausting" he replied. "I'm gonna go shower!"

The boy headed upstairs and immediately stripped himself or his clothes, heading into the shower.

About ten minutes later, Aiden came out with a towel around his waist, quickly looking for fresh clothes as he tried to dry his wet hair.

He eventually settled on a black hoodie and blue ripped jeans with a white t-shirt underneath. Aiden was just about to pull on his Vans when he heard a noice coming from his window.

Turning to the window,he saw a very familiar redhead staring at him.

"What the hell..."

As Aiden walked towards the window to let her in, Max apparently lost her grip on the windowsill as she fell backwards.

"Shit!" Aiden's eyes widened. Without thinking,Aiden immediately made use of the flying Thundergod technique and teleported out of the house and right under Max,ready to catch her milliseconds before she hit the ground. What Aiden didn't expect was to catch Max so easily.

The girl was still scared but now she was mostly shocked that Aiden had been in the room one second... Then in the right position to catch her the next. It wasn't humanly possible to have that kind of speed.

"You okay?" Aiden asked.

"Lucas was telling the truth..." Max said. "if you really do have powers then that means–"

"Everything Lucas said is true" Aiden said as he out her back down. "We've been through some crazy shit... This must be a lot to take in,huh?"

"How?" When..." Max still couldn't grasp how her friend had actual superpowers.

"Uh,hello!" Aiden turned to see Lucas and Melanie sitting on Lucas's bike. "We need to go now! Steve and Dustin are waiting for us!"

"You can flirt with Superman later!" Melanie added.

"We're not the ones sitting on the same bike" Aiden pointed out with a smirk. "And never call me Superman again. Gross!"

"Screw you!" Lucas glared at him.

Aiden soon got his bike out,got Max on the backseat and the four rode off towards the junkyard. As they kept going, Max wondered what else she didn't know about Aiden...

Was he even human?

______________________________

"... I probably shouldn't show you but it's way too late"