The bat Faunus glides over Ghira and Saber, slipping into the door behind Kali and the cat guard, chasing after them. Seeing this, Ghira tries to go after Yuma only to be thrown to the side by a dust-based attack launched by Corsac.

 Seeing this, Ghira tries to go after Yuma only to be thrown to the side by a dust-based attack launched by Corsac

Corsac: "You're not leaving here alive, Ghira Belladonna."

Corsac then lines up beside his brother as a small group of White Fang members comes out of the door behind them. 

Fennec: "Please make this easy for us."

Saber and Ghira share a quick glance before charging forward to start the fight.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, Klai and the cat guard are fleeing through the house from Yuma. The bat Faunus causally toss a dust grenade over his shoulder at the door, and it explodes into a solid wall of ice that keeps it shut. 

Yuma: "No one is coming for you ladies."

As he said this, he draws out his pistol and opens fire on the two as they pass into the circular tearoom. The cat guard goes to flip a nearby table and quickly returns fire with her own pistol. This makes Yuma retreats behind a pillar and the two begin a short fire fight during which both get a number of hits in from one another. Unfortunately, the cat guard's aura gives out first. She screams after the last shot connects and collapses, still conscious but too injured to fight. Yuma begins to stalk forward only for Kali to quickly pick up the pistol and fires back. 

Kali: "Get out of my house!!"

Her shots go wide but, there enough to spook Yuma back behind the pillars before he starts firing his own shots, forcing Kali to take cover behind the table again from the gunfire. Kali shoot three more times before the magazine goes dry. 

Kali: ("Damn it!")

She then dives back behind the table once more as she places the empty pistol beside her. Yuma takes this chance to stalk towards her cover. Thinking quickly, Kali grabs a tea tray. She looks to the wounded cat guard next to her, who just stares back with a look of confusion and disbelief. Kali whispers to her.

Kali: "Well, what have we got to lose."

When Yuma rounds the corner, he's hit squarely in the face with the tea tray, breaking his aura as Kali hit him once more, knocking him out cold. Kali and the injured cat guard look at the tea tray to the unconscious Yuma before sharing a "I can't believe that worked" moment with each other. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Ghira and Saber are holding on surprisingly well with the White Fang with Ghira grabbing a table in the room and using it as a shield so Saber can get up close and cut down the White Fang members with his sword. When the table inevitably breaks from the gunfire and the brother's dust-based attacks, Ghira goes to grab one of the two remaining White Fang members and tosses him at Fennec only for Fennec to dodge to the side and allow the member to end up hitting the other remaining White Fang member, sending them both into the wall behind him. Fennec runs forward at Ghira but is stopped by Saber, who tries to swing his sword at him only for Fennec to keep blocking his strikes with his dagger, Cyclone.