𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

I was heading upstairs until I spotted jeremiah and belly smiling at each other like crazy.

"Well, what did i miss?" I say, curiously. They both freaked out and belly went into her room quickly when I showed up.

"Uh-nothing. We were just talking about today tournament" jeremiah said, scratching his neck

He doesn't think I know.

"Oh yeah, it's today"

"Yeah" he said.

I smiled at jeremiah and tiled my head. I walked towards which he looked down at my lips then up to my eyes. Liar. That's all I can say in my head.

"You know, you can tell me anything right?" I say, sliding my finger on his chest. I can tell he was holding his breath nervously.

"Yeah i know." he nervously said.

I chuckled, i wink at him and walked to my room. Leaving the door open which meant something between me and jeremiah secretly.

I can hear jeremiah laughing from afar outside my room. I was now taking off my wetsuit which now i was in my pink bikini.

"You know, i'm technically supposed to be the only person to see you this sexy" I can hear my door locked which i smirk.

"Well, you don't own me." i say, raising my eyes. I can see him eyeing my body up and down.

"You gonna do something or just stand there?" i say, rolling my eyes.

He quickly snapped out of his trance and quickly walked towards and kissed me. I can feel his hands slipping from waist to my ass while he picks me up and lays me on my bed. He begins to kiss my neck down my stomach, I feel my toes curl a bit.

"You know, i didn't know you were a day person," he says, gently kissing my neck.

I swallow thickly, "shut up and kiss me" i say, grabbing his chin and kissing him harshly.

Things lead to another where I could say jeremiah knows how to turn on a girl especially if she makes her jealous.

H.E.R (  ft: chris brown )- come through

꥟꥟꥟

I had taken a shower changing into a white sports bra with my old high school black volleyball shirt. I had orange shorts and my white sandals. I brush my hair and put it into a fish braid. Once I was down I went downstairs where the door opened and I couldn't believe it.

"Danika!" I said, excitedly rushing to hug her.

"OMG! Tayliah!"