𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐭: 𝟏

Bodhi and Tayliah were getting belly ready for her date with cam cameron

Bodhi and Tayliah were getting belly ready for her date with cam cameron. Bodhi was doing her makeup while Tayliah was fixing up an outfit for her.

"You're gonna do great, belly"

"Thanks tay" belly smiled at tayliah encouraging words.

"Okay, belly, if you don't stop moving imma smack you-"

"Boe!" Roxana yelled at her youngest daughter who just shrugged.

"You're truly are glowing belly"

"You look nice, hon" Laurel said, as she entered the bedroom.

"I can't believe crop tops are back" Susannah laughed looking at Laurel and Roxana, "remember how I thought I was such hot shit wearing that baby tee in freshman year" Laurel and Roxana laughed.

Tayliah and Bodhi began to notice how nervous belly was for her date. "Everything will be fine. Just be yourself. First date is always the scariest."

"What did you do for your first date?" Belly asked curiously.

"Well, my first date was in high school and it was awkward as hell. But we went out to dinner and we went to the movies but you know we kissed and never saw him again" I said sharply. Belly looked not so nervous but it was her first date.

"are you not driving with us?" Laurel's voice interrupted belly's thoughts.

"um-belly didn't tell you?" Susannah asked, "she has a date tonight"

"sorry mom, his name is cam" belly looked down, apologizing.

"Yeah, his mom works at the club" Susannah chimed in, "really nice boy, very smart, like Harvard smart"

"It's fine." Laurel smiled, "of course you can go, I've dragged you enough of these book parties over the years"

"Have a great date!" Susannah yells at the belly who is rushing downstairs we're tayliah and Bodhi followed her.

"Thanks!"

As the girls walked downstairs, tayliah went to sit with the boys who were playing video games. Bodhi went to the kitchen. Belly was trying to get their attention but they wouldn't budge.

"You see guys later!" belly spoke as she began to walk away.

"Damn!" jeremiah spoke up, "you...look...hot," jeremiah said, giving dramatic pauses after each word.

Conrad refused to look up, he began to look at the tv but then tayliah started laughing on her phone which caught his attention. Her laugh was everything to him. Bodhi had walked in which she saw that belly was trying to get conrad attention so she called out to him who he turned around. Bodhi eyed him to say something. "You look nice bels"