𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

It was dinner

It was dinner. Everybody was eating except for me. I was only eating snacks like chips and cookies. I know junk food.

"This is delicious" cam smiled at laurel

"Yeah" belly agreed

"So cam, you mind if i call you cam cameron?" jeremiah asked.

"Mhm, yeah man feel free. That's funny" cam nodded

"Cool"

"I'm glad you're here cameron" susannah smiled at the boy, "i know your mom, denise from the club. I have heard a lot about you"

"Thank you for having me" cam smiled at susannh, "my mom says hi"

"Oh that's lovely" susannah laughed, "speaking of moms, tayliah i invited danika and cooper family for 4th of july '' roxana said smiling while eating her food. I almost choked on my food.

"You're serious?" I asked sternly.

"Yeah. it's time for our family to meet your future star" i felt myself lose my appetite on my snacks. I felt my body going stiff. I can feel a pair of eyes on me.

"Omg, i can't believe i'm going to meet this cooper" taylor said, goggly. "I bet he's strong and mighty"

"Yeah right" steven says, chuckling.

"Oh steven shut up, you're jealous that tayliah has a guy that isn't you" taylor said, mockingly

"Oh-"

"We'll see if he's stronger than me '' Jeremiah said, flexing his muscles at everybody this made all us rolled our eyes.

"I don't know jeremiah, he's pretty tall and big," my mom warns him.

"We'll see about that roxy" he says, sheepishly looking at me with mighty eyes. I just roll my eyes.

"Anyways, we'll have plenty of food for the 4th for tayliah boyfriend family and friends' ' susannah smiled.

"Wait, who is actually coming from teas boyfriend's family? And who's her friend?" belly asked

"Oh cooper mom and brother and her best friend" roxanna told belly.

"Oh okay-"

"So is cooper brother older-"

"He's 10, taylor" i said, giving her a weird look.

"Oh. then nevermind" taylor went back to eating her food.

"I think maybe we should go to Nicole's party," belly said, out loud.

"Yes! Omg!" taylor cheered, "I love you, I'm so excited!"

𖦹𖦹

"Holy shit there's a lot of people here"

"Welcome to your first real cousins house party taylor, total bangers!" jeremiah exclaimed at the older girl

"Give me a signal and we'll leave," conrad whispers to me. I felt shivers down my spine that I pushed my shoulders back to give him the hint to move.

The girls and i went to see the girls in the corner where they said hi  to us.

"Omg! Belly and tay tay!" gigi called out after us and finished singing.

"Hey!

"Hi"

"How are you doing, girl?" nicole asked us.

"Im good-"

"Have you gotten a drink tay and belly?" gigi said.

"No, not yet" she smiled at me.

"Well then let's go get you one" nicole smiled back and her and gigi grabbed me leading to the kitchen.

"Here you go" gigi said handing me a drink, i mumbled 'thanks'.

Few hours later, tayliah was having fun actually in her life with these deb girls. They were singing and dancing. It felt good to her. She hasn't felt this much excitement in her life in a long time.

I was standing from afar watching tayliah dancing to let me down slowly. I watch her body dancing in sync. It made me turn on a bit, especially her skin being exposed to the world. Couple of guys were watching her dance and were talking about her. I made my way through the crowd, "Teal!" she turns around and i can smell the mixer of perfume and alcohol, oh she was drunk.

She puts her arms around me dancing to the beat of the music, "let's go outside!" i say. She doesn't listen, she keeps dancing and now her back is facing towards me.

"Tayliah, let's go-" I began to take her hand but before i could finish my sentence she slammed her lips into me aggressively which i was taken back but instantly kissed back.

But they both didn't noticed that someone else was watching them.

"We should take this somewhere else-"

"Hey guys-" taylor realized what had happened, she smiled widely but snapped out of it.

"Have you guys seen belly?" taylor says loudly through the music.

"Nope" tayliah popped the p, "nah, we haven't why" I asked curiously
"Belly walked in on steven and i making out" taylor sighed, me and tayliah eyes widened.

"That's shit" tayliah slurred, i elbow her a bit.

"Ow" she mouthed.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

Songs: We don't talk anymore
Let me down slowly
Hotter than hell
Diamonds

OMG GUYS! TAYLIAH KISSED JEREMIAH!! WHO SAW THEM MAKING OUT????? I really liked this chapter due to Jeremiah and Tayliah being in sync but lmk! The top pic is Tayliah outfit for the party

Kisses lovebugs🩷