𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐬

After they picked up Taylor they went to an ice cream shop then went home where they went into the pool

"Tayliah! Come on, get in the pool!" Belly yelled as they were about to play chicken.

"Nah, I'm good. I'll just tan-" But before i can finish my sentence Jeremiah picked me up bridal style and jumped into the pool.

"JEREMIAH FISHER!!" I was choking on water where jeremiah and steven were laughing at me.

"That's it. Steven get your ass here were playing fucking chicken. Imma beat you ass" Steven had listened to me.

"Belly! Come on, get on my shoulders" belly got jeremiah shoulders while taylor gave up a countdown to chicken.

"Steven, why are your shoulders so slippery!" i said, struggling to stay still

"Maybe it's your ass that's slippery" Steven tried to stay still and win but eventually Belly and jeremiah won the chicken.

"Nicole! Hey!" jeremiah called out as he saw his older brother enter the yard, making conrad roll his eyes.

"Hi jere, hi tay, hi belly, hi everyone" Nicole said happily. "Are y'all playing chicken?"

"Um yeah" belly nodded looking at the water embarrassed.

"I love that game, haven't played it since, at my friends birthday party" nicole smiled recalling the memory, "who's winning?"

"Us duh!" jeremiah yelled.

I slapped Steven's arm to get the hint it was his fault losing. He just eyed me like what the hell.

"It was, uh-it was taylor's idea to play" belly let out looking towards her friend nicole had yet to meet.

"Hey, i'm taylor" the blonde waved.

"Nicole," she waved at taylor.

"She's my best friend from home"

"Oh, just visiting for the weekend," taylor smiled.

"Oh that's cool"

I can feel the awkwardness between these girls, damn it conrad you always make things awkward.

"so , you guys wanna play a real game?" belly asked, completely unaware of the couple who were now sitting on the edge of the pool with conrad kissing nicole, the girl giggling. Belly saw tayliah gagged at this which she laughed. This caught Taylor's attention which eventually caused problems soon.

"So you're going to my party right?" nicole asked the boy.

"Uh-i don't know, i figured i would just stay here with you"

"You might be on your own there, Connie, I'm going," nicole laughed.

Conrad just rolled his eyes at the girl.

"Ow shit" Nicole yelled as the volleyball hit her head.

"Jesus no, are you okay?" conrad asked, concerned for the girl next to him.

"Yeah, fuck, i'm alright just scared me" nicole shook her head.

"Oh my god" taylor laughed with a hand over her mouth. She had been trying to get the couple to stop talking, not hit the girl in the face.

"You okay?" jeremiah asked her

"I'm so sorry, i didn't-" taylor began but couldn't control herself laughing which made me laugh.

"Taylor!" belly scolded at her fiend, "it was an accident, belly" she looked at her friend disbelieved.

"Are you okay, nicole?" belly began to swim towards her which nicole nodded. "No, no, i'm fine, one of five kids hitting someone happens all the time at my house" she laughed putting on a smile trying to ignore the pain, "you guys-keep playing" conrad took her inside to make sure she was okay after the argument.

"That was funny" I swam to taylor who smiled at.

"You think"

"Seriously taylor, she could have gotten hurt" belly said angrily.

"God, did it for you, did not see them snapping at each other, do you want conrad or what?" taylor rolled eyes.

"I guess, just don't make it obvious, you know."

I just looked between the girls and I guess they didn't notice me but I always knew my belly had a crush on him. But she didn't know I beat her at this game with conrad.

Hey guys!  I'm lowkey losing motivation for those story but I'm trying to keep myself to at least finish the 1st season

Hey guys! I'm lowkey losing motivation for those story but I'm trying to keep myself to at least finish the 1st season. I hope y'all like. And I know it's short but I'm trying to keep going.

P.S. the photo up top is Tayliah swimming suit