Summer Nights

After the awkward dinner, Conrad was going to have a smoke by the pool while everybody was getting ready to go to the bonfire

Conrad was sitting by the pool but quickly realized that Belly has night swims. Belly had opened the door and began walking towards the pool, throwing her towel onto the chair and quickly the teen jumped into the pool swimming up the surface to stare at Conrad with loving eyes. He felt uncomfortable, it was obvious that belly had a crush on Conrad, he didn't want to admit his feelings but he always loved Tayliah.

"I thought you said smoking pot changes the way your brain processes information"

𖦹𖦹

Tayliah was getting ready in her room to go to the bonfire which she had two outfits picked out. A red/pink oversized flannel with a white tube top and blue jean shorts or granny cropped sweater with white shorts. She didn't know what to pick, someone knocked on her door.

"Well hello gorgeous." Jeremiah had walked into her room, flopped on her bed.

"I like the red one. Red suits you"

Tayliah smiled friendly and decided to go with it. "Can you leave please"

"Oh come on, I seen you naked before" He disbelieved.

"Jeremiah that was one time and never again" She grabbed him out of her room and before he could say anything she slammed the door on him which she started changing into her outfit. She touched up her makeup and put her hair in a messy braid.

"Hey! Tails? Are you ready?"

"Yeah!" She opened the door and saw Steven looked her up and down while she rolled her eyes. "Hey, dork, eyes up" She passed him and went downstairs where the boys followed her.

𖦹𖦹

Belly..." before he could say anything the boys came out with tayliah.

"First bonfire of the summer!" Jeremiah yelled exited the house, "alright we're taking my car, you are certainly not driving" he said looking at Steven.

"You good man?" Jeremiah asked his brother, which he nodded.

"Can I come too?" belly asked making all the boys look at her funny.

"Uh thats a no" Her brother said sternly.

"The mom's are getting everything set up for your movie night" Jeremiah smiled at the girl.

Conrad eyed tayliah outfit which he wouldn't lie to himself but she looked good in red. He couldn't stop staring until he was caught. "Eyes up, bad boy" Everybody started walking to the jeep which tayliah called shotgun.

"Let's head off boys and girl"

𖦹𖦹

Belly signed annoyed sitting on her bed, pulling out her phone to facetime her best friend taylor.