Chapter 11 ~ Pancakes

Summer Fox

I could hear birds chirping and feel the warm sun shining, as I awoke from the most comfy sleep I think I've ever had! I turn over to dwell in the softness of the sheets, softly moaning at the comfort the bed offers my body. When, I open my eyes they widen immediately before I quickly hide my face under the covers. I feel a warm blush spread on my cheeks as my mind replays what I had just seen.

Stood tall and handsome, with water droplets trickling down his perfectly sculpted muscles, a towel hanging frighteningly low, revealing his toned V- line. His hair is messy and dripping: Mr. Hunter!

"You are so innocent, my sweet angel" Mr. Hunter says with a lightness in his voice so that I can hear his smirk. I do not know what to do! My Professor is almost naked in front of me!

'S-Sorry" I apologise for seeing him like that.

"Please, do not apologise Summer" He tells me with a voice so deep, I felt a flame ignite between my thighs.

I hear movement so I quietly pull the cover down so that I can see in front of me. I see Mr. Hunter's sculpted back facing towards me and I can't help but admire the way his back glistens with the few droplets still remaining

Suddenly, he turns around and my eyes freeze on something, I have never seen it before. He is so big, is that normal?? How would he fit inside.....
My thoughts do not finish when I hear a throaty chuckle, I know I have been caught so I hide my face again under the covers. I'm so embarrassed!

The flame between my thighs only worsened as I wondered about what I had seen.
A few minutes later, Mr. Hunter tells me "It's safe to come out, darling".
I remove the covers and feel my cheeks still burning, I see Mr. Hunter stood in front of the bed dressed in a white button shirt and dark grey suit trousers, his black hair styled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning Summer, breakfast will be ready in less than an hour, you can shower and wear the clothes I have left in the bathroom for you" Mr. Hunter tells me. He looks at me so intently that I can't keep eye contact very long. Whilst looking out the window I quickly responded "Okay".

"Then, I will drive you to your home so that you can get changed for school!" I smile because I enjoy going to school and today, I have Italian language

I bring my eyes to his and softly smile before he turns away and leaves the room. I can hear his heavy footsteps become lighter as he walks away further. Once I'm sure he is downstairs I stand from the warm bed and walk into what I guess to be the bathroom.
When, I entered I noticed the steam covering the mirror completely with a small layer of fog. I see a spare toothbrush on the counter and apply toothpaste before brushing my teeth.
Whilst brushing my teeth, my thoughts travel to my Professor, whose house i'm standing in. Mr. Hunter makes me so nervous and feel these confusing emotions, I have never experienced before.

Once I am finished, I begin undressing from the clothes I wore yesterday. I step into the shower and turn on the water letting it run all over my body. I enjoy the warmth it offers. It's the only comfort I ever get. I try to push away the sad thoughts that try to consume my mind and focus on washing myself. I wash my hair using Mr. Hunters shampoo and conditioner. Then, I pick up the body wash, when I open it a small smile appears on my face when I smell the intoxicating smell of him. I lather my body with the soap, whilst messaging it into my skin I find my hands focusing on delicately touching my breasts. I can't help my moan at the euphoric feeling of my small nipples hardening and sensitively reacting to my touch.

I realise Mr. Hunter is waiting for me downstairs so I finish washing my body and stepping out of the shower. I dry my body before wrapping the fluffy black towel around my body and looking at the clothes Mr Hunter kindly left for me.

There appear to be a grey hoodie of his along with a pair of grey joggers.
I put on the underwear I wore yesterday and then the hoodie and notice it reaches my mid thigh. I find myself clutching the fabric between my hands as I inhale the manly and musky smell.
I then attempt to put the bottoms on, but I soon frown when I conclude that they refuse to stay up. I try to hold them up and readjust them four times before giving up.
'I'm sure it's okay, I'm going back to my house to put on my clothes anyway' I reassure myself before leaving his bathroom and bedroom and heading down stairs.

"His house is so beautiful!' I can't help but admire everything from the architecture to the furniture perfectly placed.

I'm pulled from my trance when I hear patters hitting the mahogany floors towards me.

"Hello Silas!" I giggle as i'm pushed to the floor with him licking my face again! I think it is how he greets people.

"Silas!" A deep voice booms.

Silas stops his gentle attack and sits next to me. I sit up and realise my jumper had lifted when Silas jumped on me. My underwear was completely revealed! I squealed before standing up and pulling down the jumper as far as possible.

Mr. Hunters jaw is tense as his eyes look at my own not showing his thoughts at all. I hope I haven't upset him!

"I am so sorry, Sir' I apologise "I did not know that I was indecent"

"Do not worry, sweet girl. I saw nothing" He reassured me. "Now, your breakfast is waiting for you" He turns his back to me and walks to the kitchen, I follow swiftly behind him.

As I enter I can smell the overwhelming scent of pancakes, syrup and strawberries 

"mmmmh, It smells so good!" I moan before covering my mouth in embarrassment.

Mr Hunter just chuckles at my flustered state and places my plate at his large dining table next to a glass of strawberry milk!! I take my seat and dig in immediately. Mr Hunter is not only a handsome man, kind heart and amazing chef. I finish my breakfast and bring my dishes to the sink and wash them before placing them in the drying rack. Mr. Hunter had disappeared whilst I was eating breakfast so I decided to look for him.