𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

A/N - I'm so sorry for not updating yesterday when I was supposed to, I had gotten logged out of my account and had to reset my password!

———————————-

Me and Taylor were in my room, talking about her new crush.

She never told me the name, only about how he acted, what he was like, if he was nice. Honestly he sounds like a good guy so I hope the best for her.

"I reallyyyyy like him." She smiled. "If I tell you can you promise you will not tell anyone?" She said.

"I promise." I give her my pinky, as we interlock them.

"Okay so it's- LETS GO" Levi ran in my room, interrupting Taylor.

"Whattt?" I said annoyed. "We have a football game? Did you forget?" He said sounding upset.

"Oh.. of course not! I just thought it was later on?" It's only 5:30.

"No it's in like 30 minutes but it takes 30 to get there so let's go." He pulls me and Taylor up. "Isn't it a home game?"

"No, we go against the next city over." He explained.

I quickly reapply some makeup, put on my shoes, and spray some perfume.

Me and Taylor rush downstairs. "Wear these." Levi puts jerseys over our heads, on top of our shirts.

The one I'm wearing is basically drowning me, stopping right above my knees. The blue and black Jersey going perfect with my outfit.

I fold the bottom of it so it's more around my waist.

"Let's go!" Chase drags us out of the house and into the car.

On the way there we stopped at a gas station to get some snacks, because we are not paying 5 dollars for a small drink.

I got a slushee, and skittles. I would have gotten the sour skittles but they were all out of that one.

"Alright are y'all ready?" Taylor said As we all headed back into the car. "Yess let's go!"

We all made it to the game, as the boys went into the locker rooms to change and get ready. We all sit around the middle of the bleachers.

People start lining up on the bleachers, and the more people I see, is the more girls that gives me dirty looks for no reason.

I sigh and sink more in my seat.

Why are people always so rude for no reason. I don't understand it.

The coach starts talking on the speaker, but I wasn't listening. As I was currently zoning out.

The boys start running out of the field meeting the other team they were going against. "Oh Dani Matt's here!" I turn to look at her

She's pointing out on the field with the number '26' with the last name 'Carter's' on it. "Oh wow." I mumble with a sigh.

"What's wrong." She gives me a sad look rubbing my back. "I don't know. People are being rude for no reason, and I'm taking it very offensively." I say.

"Oh baby. It's only because you're wearing chase's jersey." She says. A smile breaking out on her face.

"Wait what!" I gasp shocked, looking down I do in-fact see his number '18' and Hartz on the very back.

"Now how did this happen?" I say, a soft chuckle slipping out of my mouth. "I don't know i  just realized I was wearing Levi's." A small blush creeps onto her face.

Oh my god!

She

Likes

Levi!.

"You like Levi." I gasp and look at her.

"I do not."

"You so do!"

"I don't!"

"It so is. That's the person you were trying to tell me about earlier!" I should be a fbi agent. Im so good at finding stuff out.

"Okay.. please don't get mad at me because I like your older brother." I knew she was a reader and seen everything about liking your best-friends brother.

"Of course not! I think you guys would be so cute!! Oh my god he definitely likes you back!" I squeal, seconds later she starts squealing to.

"Aww, this is so cute." I pinch her cheeks like how my old grandma coral would when she sees me once every year for thanksgiving.

She turns as red as a tomato in seconds.

The boys start playing and we are left here cheering them on.

***

We won against the other team!

I run up to the boys and hug the first person i see, of course that was chase, but I didn't care. They did so well.

The game was a total of 3 hours.

I run into Chase's arms, he picks me up and spins me around. "You won!" I squeal happily. "Yes we fucking did!" He says just as excited.

"First game of the season to baby!" I added on. He smiles softly before setting me down. We stare at each intensely before Matt taps my shoulder.

"Oh hi Matt!" I turn around quickly. Chase leaves his hand on my shoulder. "Hey.." he says looking at Chases hand curiously then his eyes linger down to my shirt. Chases jersey.

"Why are you wearing his jersey?" He asks me. "Oh well it was all last minute.." I chuckle awkwardly.

"Okay. Next game your wearing my jersey" He snarled. "Okay." I say softly.

"I think 18 looks better on you." Taylor whispered in my ear, then winked at me. I playfully smack her shoulder.

"Congrats Levi!" I go and give him one of my famous bear hugs. "Thanks lil sister" He gladly returns the gesture of hugging me back.

"You did so good." I ruffle his hair and go congratulate my other brothers.

After the game ended, we all went back home. But not before getting another slushee I love them more than myself.

Once Levi parks in the driveway I head out of the car and into the house. I stop by the kitchen grabbing something to eat.

Hands slither around my waist which makes me gasp and turn around shocked.

"Oh Matt. You scared me." I chuckle. I forgot to mention Matt came with us.

"I'm sorry, babe." He said low. "It's all good. Let's go watch a movie with the others!" I run out of the kitchen.

I take a seat in between Matt and chase, who just glare at each other rudely.

Well then.

______

hii I'm back😜

Thanks for reading!

Thoughts?

Word count - 1062

- B.