ੈ✩‧₊˚Partners 🔍 [Mafia AU]

THANK YOU DANNI dxniixoxo FOR THE IDEA ❗❗❗❗❗ (ALSO SAERI AFTER SHE LEFT BOARDING SCHOOL DIDNT DIE IN THIS AU)

There are two mafias who are very competitive with eachother. The most wanted criminals in the world.

The most wanted are Juno and Saeri, yes, two girls... Juno is slightly older than Saeri, only by a few weeks. Her hair is a dark brown, she loves keeping it short since it doesnt get in her way, Saeri on the other hand, always keeps it long, her hair is this beautiful light brown color, she either keeps it in a ponytail or put down.

Okay.. Lets start off with Juno, the older. She mostly uses a gun or a knife of some sort, she is kind of flexible and her fighting style is pretty chaotic. She works in a group of the most wanted criminals in the world. She is the best one there.

Lets move onto Saeri, the younger by a few weeks. She uses either a blade, a gun or even her bare hands. She is very flexible so her fighting style has is also very chaotic. She works in a different group of the most wanted criminals. She is also the best one they have.

"Ugh... This is so boring, nothing to do and no missions to complete." Sighed Juno. She went over to her bosses office and knocked on the door, not long after she heard a "Come in!!!" as she was about to leave because no one was answering. She opened the door slowly, "Boss, so we have any missons?? Im bored..!", Juno looked at her boss as the question came out of her mouth. "Ahh, Juno.. Yes, we have something for you." she looked at her with a small but quite menacing smile. "Finally!! What's the mission??", "Well Juno, youre going to work with a partner.", "WHAT!? WHO?", Juno shouted in confusion as she never worked with a parter before, "First of all, quiet down Juno, dont shout. Second of all, i had a word with the other mafia group's boss. Since youre the the best criminal we have, we chose you to go with the best criminal in the other group.", "BUT-", "No but's Juno. Youre going, do NOT kill eachother, got it??", "Ugh. Yes boss." Juno sighed in anger as her boss looked at her and called her over to see who she will be working with. 

It was a girl with long light brown hair and diamond blue eyes. Juno looked at the photo, "THATS the other BEST criminal in the world?? PFFFTTTT- SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE WOULDNT HURT A FLY." Juno tried to hold in her laugh as her boss looked at her quite annoyed, "Juno. QUIET DOWN. Yes, this is the person you will be partners with, trust me, she is a lot different than how she looks.", "Okay fine. I'll go with her, boss.", "Great!! Your mission will start tomorrow at 8PM, be ready and meet her here at 7PM.". Juno left the office and went over to 2 girls who she knew for years, their names were Tyra and Kyoko. "Ugh!!!! Can you believe it?? The boss gave me a stupid mission with a parter!! Even worse is that the parter im going to work with is from another group and she looks pathetic!!", Juno sat down as her anger started calming down a bit, "Well Juno.. Dont judge anyone before you get to know them, even tho i would be pretty annoyed too if the boss gave me a mission with someone from another group." Tyra sounded a bit annoyed as she said that, she was a bit worried that Juno would leave them for her, "Tyra?? Is everything okayy??", Said Kyoko as she put her arm around Tyra, "Yeah, im fine.", Tyra sighed as she looked straight into Kyoko's emerald green eyes and blushed a bit, "Thank you Kyoko.", Tyra went to her room not long after since it was getting late. "Well, seems like its time to split up!! Cya Juno!!", Kyoko and Juno split up and went to their rooms, Juno couldnt stop thinking about tomorrow.

They next day, she woke up at 1PM, her alarm clock didnt wake her up neither did her 2 friends. "F#CK.", Juno shouted as sight went straight towards the clock she had next to her bed, "I ONLY HAVE 6 HOURS TO GET READY.", Juno ran over to the closet and then the bathroom to get dressed. She wore a black suit with a white tie.

Juno went over to her weapons and chose some useful stuff for the mission.

The dark brown haired girl finished getting ready at 6PM so she went over to see if her 2 friends were in the spot they always were in. It turned out that they went on a mission 3 hours ago.