ੈ✩‧₊˚Goodbye 💔

Months passed. Juno woke up first as always. As she went to the bathroom to get ready, there was a knock on the door, Juno decided to ignore it and went to get ready. Saeri woke up by the knocking, got off her bed and walked to the door to open it. "Ahh, Saeri, youre awake, could we talk to you for a moment??", Saeri froze to what she's seeing, there were 2 women, one of them just as Juno specified. She was tall, had a black sunhat, a very pale face, and a black dress. "U-uh... sure?..", the girl went with the women.

Not long after, Juno heard a loud bang, it was the door slamming shut. She rushed out of the bathroom to find her dearest friend crying on the floor. "Are you okay??", Juno asked without knowing what to say since she was very confused on whats happening, Saeri started crying even more, "T-they..." Saeri whispered while sobbing, "They??" "T-they are coming to get me tomorrow..." "Who??" "My parents !!!". Juno froze and her eyes started filling up with tears, she rushed towards Saeri to give her a big hug as both of them started sobbing on the floor. 

There started being thoughts in Junos head. What if she never saw Saeri ever again?? All this time, they did everything together, they were inseparable, all these months they were together, they were happy, now its just gonna be gone. Juno hugged Saeri even tighter.

A few minutes later, Saeri fell asleep. Juno picked her up and placed her on her bed. Juno sat right next to her bed and also fell asleep not long after. 

Saeri woke up and sat right next to Juno, "I-i have something to show you...", Juno looked at Saeri in confusion as the light brown haired girl shows Juno her back, "Saeri.... Why.?? Who did this to you?? Why did they do this to you??", Juno looked straight into Saeri's eyes, "Well.... growing up... i thought my parents loved me... but....", "But??", "They just pushed me away like im nothing to them... i guess im used to it tho... everyone around me always treated me the same and thought about me the same way, like im nothing and that i deserve to die. Dont worry Juno, ill be out of your life tomorrow when they come pick me up, everyone thinks about me the same. All they have been doing is pretending that they love you, that they care for you but in the end... they just throw you away like you're nothing.." Saeri sobbed even more as Juno embraced her with a big, warm hug.

Saeri fell asleep in Juno's arms, Juno placed Saeri on her bed once again. "I will see you tomorrow princess Saeri, ill make sure to say goodbye to you before you leave, this will hurt us dearly, ill probably never see you again, but ill miss you alot." Juno's eyes started tearing up again as she gave Saeri her last hug.

The next day arrived in the blink of an eye, Juno woke up to find Saeri not in the room anymore, she looked at the clock and Saeri already left 30 minutes ago.

She looked down at a small dressing table to find a big, black sunhat, the same one the tall woman was wearing, she put the hat on and started opening the drawers. She found a shell bracelet, a snow globe and a fire keychain. "Who gave these to her?" Juno question to herself, she looked outside to window to find Saeri getting into the car with her parents, they started driving off further into the forest.

An hour later, she decided to turn on a small, old TV that stood right next to their bunk bed. She decided to turn on the news. The news discussed the death of a young girl, Juno walked closer to the TV because she couldnt see much from far away. She suddenly froze in fear to find Saeri dead in the forest she just drove off with her parents into. She felt pure guilt for some reason even tho it wasnt even her fault. "What could i have done to stop this??", she questioned herself that every minute while sobbing to the sight of her dearest friend dead.

The next day, she heard knocking on the door, it was the police that came to arrest Juno because of suspicion that she killed her friend, all the blame went to Juno just because Saeri was last seen with her. Juno this, Juno that, everything got blamed on Juno.

Her detention was harsh, it made her anger issues alot worse. She was told that she could get out of detention when she turned 18. All she thought of was Saeri's sweet and heartwarming smile as she felt pure guilt of not being able to save her best friend.