ੈ✩‧₊˚First Day Of Boarding School 🎀

Juno awakened first to the sound of children screaming in the corridors, she stood up from her bed while holding the stuffed toy that the light brown haired girl gave her. She climbed up a little ladder that lead to Saeri's bed, Juno then whispered to Saeri "Saeri ? Are you awake??", the other girl didnt respond so Juno left her to let her sleep for a bit longer as she went to get ready to attend her first day at boarding school.

A few minutes later, the light haired girl woke up, "Juno?? Are you awake??", she looked down to see if Juno was still sleeping, to her suprise, the other girl woke up first, she then heard the bathroom door opening, "Saeri!! Youre awake!!", Saeri looked at juno with amazement as Juno walked out the bathroom wearing her new uniform, the uniform had a long, black and white checkered pattern skirt, a black cardigan with golden buttons, a white button shirt underneath, long whire socks and a little red bow instead of a tie, "Wow... Juno, you look beautiful!", Saeri blushed a bit while looking at how amazing the dark brown haired girl looks in that uniform, "Y-you really think so??.." Juno looked a bit upset and happy at the same time because no one ever told her that she looks beautiful and no one ever complimented her, Juno then gave Saeri a small smile while blushing a bit, "Of course you look beautiful !! Has no one ever complimented you before??" Saeri asked as her smile started fading away, "No..." Juno looked down as tears started forming in her eyes again. Saeri got off her bed using the little ladder and rushed to give Juno a hug, Saeri's arm quickly embraced Juno, "Youre beautiful just the way you are, dont let others get to you!!!", Saeri said in a soothing voice. Juno blushed a bit as she hugged the other girl back. 

The light haired girl ran towards her bag on the floor and took out a long, cyan ribbon, the went over to Juno that was packing her stuff for the first day at school, "Juno!! I have something for you !!", Saeri screamed in excitement as she tied the ribbon to her hair. Juno stood up and went to the bathroom to check what Saeri tied to her hair, she looked at the ribbon and had an idea, she went over to her bag that had a little orange ribbon clip and took it off, she went over to Saeri "Saeri !! Close your eyes!!", the dark brown haired girl shouted in excitement, she clipped the little orange ribbon to her hair. Juno took Saeri's hand and dragged her to the bathroom, "Open your eyes now!!", Saeri opened her eyes suprised to see a little orange ribbon on her hair.

Minutes went by as Saeri was getting ready, "Saeri !! Are you done?? We're going to be late!!", Juno grabbed her stuffed bunny that she got from the other girl and sat next to the door.

They had a room with a window that you could look right into a forest, while Juno was playing with mr. fluffens, she heard a frightening sound coming from the forest, the lights suddenly turned off too. Juno slowly walked up to the window to find an about 15ft tall woman with long, black hair, very sharp nails, a big, black sunhat and a black dress. Juno quickly backed up from the window as the figure started getting closer and closer to her. The girl ran towards the bathroom calling Saeri's name frightened. Saeri walked out of the bathroom in a hurry to see whats going on, Juno pointed towards the window, but nothing was there. The dark haired girl explained what she has just seen as Saeri walked up to the window and opened it, "Silly Juno!! Theres nothing here? See??", she turned around facing away from the window as she looked at Juno, Juno's eyes widened in fear, she saw the woman standing right infront of the window, "SAERI!! BEHIND YOU!!", the light brown haired girl quickly turned around but the woman dissapeared once again. Saeri didnt know if Juno was being serious or joking around but seeing her face in such frightment made her not let her guard down.

Juno grabbed mr. fluffens and put on her bag, Saeri came over to Juno and grabbed her hand, "Lets go !!!" Saeri shouted as they ran out the room and locked the door. While they were going down a corridor, some kids went up to them, "EWWW!!! SAERI MADE AN UGLY FRIEND!!!" one of the kids shouted, the other kid added, "AND THEYRE HOLDING HANDS!!! EWWW!!!!", Juno looked at them furious while Saeri almost started crying, the two kids ran away laughing as Juno was comforting her best friend. 

They arrived at the classroom, and sat together, the desks were 2 people desks. Juno started playing around with her stuffed bunny toy and Saeri took out her handmade doggy plushie and started playing with Juno, the girls were 11 that time and almost no one other than them were playing with stuffed toys anymore.

The same kids walked up to them, but this time, they had a friend. One kid took Juno's bunny and made it look like it was going to rip appart, tears started forming in Saeri's eyes as the kid was pulling the bunny she specially made for her first friend. Saeri knew the kids because when she first arrived she tried to be friends with them but they simply pushed her and started laughing at her. Juno stood up from her seat furious. She went over to the kid, snatched mr. fluffens away and slapped the kid. The kids ran off scared and one kid started crying, "Are you okay Saeri???", Juno asked worrying for her best friend, "Y-Yeah... im okay!! Is mr. fluffens okay?? I made him with love.. i dont want him to be broken!!" Saeri said while a tear slided down her face.

It was the middle of class, the girls were paying attention, Juno felt something hitting her back, she turned around and spotted a piece of paper on the ground, she picked it up and unfolded it, it had something written on it, "FREAKS !!" it said, Juno looked behind to find kids silently laughing. Time passed by and the kids started to get "bored" so they started throwing stuff at Saeri, Juno noticed it, grabbed a rock that she had in her bag and threw it at one of the kids, the kid started crying as blood dripped from their forehead.

The kid that got hit screamed as the teacher ran over to the kid that was bleeding and asked who did it, "IT WAS JUNO!!", the teacher asked Juno if it was true, the dark brown haired girl stated that it wasn't true, the teacher asked if anyone else saw it but since they were sitting in the back rows, no one saw it happen. The classroom also had no cameras so they didnt have any evidence, the teacher took the kid to the nurse as Juno smiled at Saeri. 

After a long, tiring day, they could finally go back to their rooms.

As they got ready for bed, they talked about alot of different things. Juno admired Saeri's warm and comforting smile as they were talking.

"What if they target us tomorrow again??" Saeri asked, "Well, im going to protect you !! Juno the knight and Saeri the princess !!", Juno looked at Saeri laughing as she slowly started falling asleep. Juno got on her bed and fell asleep a few minutes after.

Credits to dxnniixoxo for the idea of the Sama in the window part 😼😼😼❗❗❗❗🔥🔥🔥