ੈ✩‧₊˚The Confession In Rain In A Sakura Forest 🧸

This is an AU where Saeri survived and Juno didnt go to jail. (They arent dating in the first part yet btw)

Two girls were walking down a path that lead to the a sakura forest while holding hands and talking about different stuff, "Juno !! This looks beautiful !!", said the light brown haired girl, "Yeah, it really does." Juno replied. The girls were 18 that time and exploring different places, Saeri's favourite places were always the sakura forests because she loved the colors and the beauty of the trees.

The light brown haired girl ran over to the nearest sakura tree and started climbing it, "Saeri, thats dangerous!!", the light brown haired girl got down from the tree, "You should try climbing a tree some day, Juno-saurus Rex, its fun!!", Juno looked at Saeri, "Juno-saurus Rex?? What kind of stupid nickname is that??", the light brown haired girl ran while Juno started chasing her around in circles, both of them started laughing.

When the dark brown haired girl finally caught up to Saeri, she was exhausted, "Haha!!! Im faster!!!", shouted Saeri with a smile on her face, "I still caught up to you haha!!", laughed the dark brown haired girl. Saeri started mimicking her every move, "Saeri!!!", the light brown haired girl didnt stop mimicking her while laughing, "okay , thats it Sundae!!", shouted Juno while trying to hold in her laugh, "Sundae???!!!", Saeri ran towards Juno and jumped on her making both of them falling to the ground, "Saeri!!! Were all covered in petals now!", Saeri started laughing at Juno for having her whole hair in flower petals.

Both the girls were laying down on the ground looking at the trees above them while petals were falling down on them, admiring the view.

After a few minutes, Saeri started making flower crowns out of the petals on the ground, "Juno!!! i have something for you!! Close your eyes!!", the dark brown haired girl stood up and closed her eyes as Saeri pleased, she felt something being put on her head. "You can open your eyes now !!, Saeri started jumping around in excitement as Juno took the flower crown to see what it was, she blushed at the sight of Saeri smiling, jumping around and her sair flowing in the wind, she put the flower crown back on her head, "I love it, its beautiful." Juno said with a warm smile on her face and slightly blushing, "YAYYYY!!! YOU LIKE IT!!", Saeri started running around happily as Juno admired her and started slightly laughing.

While they were walking to a nearby bench, they felt water dripping on their heads, both the girls looked up as the sky started turning grey instead of blue, "Ugh!! Its going to rain!", Juno sounded annoyed by the fact its going to rain, "Oh come on!!! I love rain!! We can dance, play in puddles and much more!!, Saeri smiled at Juno hoping itll change her mind, "Fine, if you really want to stay then we'll stay".

Saeri started running around the whole forest waiting for it to rain in excitement while Juno sits down on a bench admiring her beauty.

A minute later, rain started to pour down on them, Saeri took Juno's hand and she started dragging her around as it rains and flower petals add onto it.

After it rained for a while, puddles started forming, Saeri ran to the nearest puddle and started jumping in it, she dragged Juno into it too, but Juno couldnt hold her balance and fell straight into the puddle, "Sundae!!! You made me fall!!", Saeri laughed to the sight of Juno being all dirty in mud and petals. "Lets get you cleaned off!!", Saeri dragged Juno to the nearest river and pushed her into it, "SAERI!!!!!!", Juno screamed at Saeri who was laughing so much at what she was seeing, Juno went over to the edge and pulled Saeri into the river too, both of them were now soaking wet.

The girls got out of the river and started laughing at how funny they look, they went over to the bench they just been at and instead of sitting on the bench, they laid down on the floor looking at eachother, Saeri started blushing a bit looking at Juno smiling at her before Juno asked, "Saeri... do you like someone??", Saeri looked at Juno and blushed a bit, "Well.... theres one person that i love... i loved them for a very long time now but i dont know if they would like me back.. We're just friends after all.", Juno looked at Saeri a bit upset because she thought the person Saeri loved wouldnt be her, "Do you like anyone tho Juno??", Saeri added, "Uhm... yes, i do like someone.", Juno replied. Saeri then asked, "What do they look like and how long have you known them for??", "Well, it feels like i've known her forever, she has long, light brown hair, a beautiful and warm smile that makes me feel amazing when i look at it, beautiful, diamond, crystal, blue eyes...." Juno looked straight into Saeri's eyes blushing. Saeri thought for a bit who it might be and then came to a realization that Juno was talking about her, "M-me??", Saeri blushed at the thought that the one she loved for a very long time might love her back, Juno nodded, "Yes, i love you, Saeri, i loved you for a very long time now, i understand if you dont like me back, it would be quite stupid of me to assume.", "Juno i.... i love you too..." Saeri mumbled. Both of them blushed and stared at eachother in disbelief. Saeri placed a hand on Juno's cheek and both of them went in for a kiss. "AAAAAA IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!", Saeri shouted and started jumping around as always.

Both of them walked back to Keiko's home while holding hands as rain still poured on them the way back.