Chapter Twenty-One

Shorter chapter as something big is coming☕️☕️☕️

When the door had slammed behind Alexia and Valerie, the blonde found herself pushed against the table in the centre of her apartment.

"Breathe." The captain ordered, looking down on the woman whose face was blazing red—where it was usually Valerie in control, their roles had been reversed.

The smaller woman adhered to her demand, and smiled nervously as Alexia's fingers began to get lost underneath her top, raising it upwards to reveal her tan skin.

And when Alexia's lips began to touch her neck, reality set in for the blonde whose fingers found the captain's hair, twisting and pulling it to release her frustration.

"As much as I'd like to do this," Valerie laughed when she noticed Alexia pull back quickly, believing that she had done something wrong, "I have a comfortable bed and it's calling our name."

As if a switch had flipped, Alexia realise that the Brit wasn't uncomfortable and she picked up Valerie by the thighs, which the woman responded by wrapping her leg's around the strong athlete's waist.

Although she had only been in Valerie's apartment a few times, the captain hastily searched out her bedroom and laid down the blonde onto her bed with a big grin.

As Alexia climbed on to the bed, a weight sat in her lap upon her, "Who's the one not breathing now?" Valerie laughed, watching the captain become flustered as the woman was dressed in only her undergarments.

"It's my first time." Alexia admitted, an almost-shameful look on her face when she spoke out loud, "I'm actually very nervous."

Butterflies fluttered in Valerie's stomach as she listened to what Alexia had told her, grateful that she was so expressive and could trust in her. She was ecstatic that she could call this woman her girlfriend.

"We don't have to do anything, Ale. We have a lifetime to wait." A lifetime. The very thought of it made both of the woman's hearts stutter.

"Why wait when there's now?" Alexia replied, grinning widely when Valerie's comforting expression morphed into a surprised look, as her lips parted.

Suddenly, an idea popped into the Brit's mind causing her to smirk.

"Do you remember what I told you on our first date?"

"I remember a lot of it." Alexia reciprocated the smirk, leaning forward with Valerie sat on her lap and buried her head into the woman's neck, shyly kissing her skin.

"You said that you couldn't lose control," the blonde leaned back, her hand reaching up and stroking Alexia's cheek as the captain pulled back to look into her eyes, "And now I'm telling you..."

"Lose control."

"Valerie?!"

An extremely loud voice interrupted Valerie's sleep as she jumped out of bed in a haste, even more shocked when a pair of hands grasped her waist and pulled her back down into the white sheets.

"Where are you going, hermosa?" Alexia's morning voice groaned, her hands gliding upwards and tracing the outline of her breasts causing the blonde to shudder under her touch.