OS : 7 minutes turned to 77 minutes | Sabo x F!Reader

Start from the beginning

You felt the rough texture of his glove squeezing your hip.

The feeling of the rough texture against your supple skin made a gasp left your lips. Sabo's hand placed on your hip would soon guide your movements on grinding against him. You could clearly hear his groans and grunts near your ear as his arousal grew, if you could see his face, you'd see him biting on his lip with his eyes closed tightly. His eyebrows were knitted together as a slight blush coated his cheeks.

It almost looked like as if he was holding back an animal inside him that was begging to be unleashed to ravish you wholly.

You felt him shift, he leaned to you, fully squishing against you from behind with his obvious bulge grinding against your ass, nearly humping you.

Sabo's teeth grazed over the skin on your shoulder as the both of you whimper and moan as he dry humped you like an animal in heat. You felt the tension grow thicker and thicker that you could cut it with a knife. "Y/N, i-i.." Sabo began, unable to speak for a few moments as he tries to calm himself down from his burning arousal growing within him. His body felt more feverishly hot, probably his devil fruit reacting with his emotions and feelings.

"I-.. i like you.. I know that i hadn't been honest with my feelings for you before and i know this may not be a good time but it's better late then never, right?" He admitted with a dry chuckle, his grinding against you wavering slightly as he managed to speak in full sentences.

"I understand..!" You'd let out, a small gasp following after as you try to compose yourself. "I feel the same way... i just couldn't resist you." You mutter out, giving a shaky smile. Sabo seem to light up at this information. He's such a puppy for you.

"Does that mean i.. i have your consent?" He asked almost desperately and eagerly, earning a nod from you. Sabo grins and chuckles, bucking his hips against you. His other arm now went to wrap around your neck, keeping you in place as he continued to thrust and grind his hips against your behind.

"Please, allow me to ravish you, y/n. You and your body." He whispered lovingly, tone getting slightly dark in an animalistic hunger. His hand that was previously squeezing your hip went down to rub your clothed clit. The rough texture of his glove against your clothed clit made it all the more pleasurable. You choked out moans and gasps, twitching a bit on his grasp as he still had his arm around your neck. This made you more turned on, almost making you feel like you were about to melt like putty in his hands.

Oh, How Sabo loved this sight. He hummed, satisfied as he continued his passionate and pleasureable torture that left you craving and wanting for more.

"S-Sabo~" You moan out his name, tone filled with desperation and need. He loved hearing those sweet sounds of yours slip out of your lips. It felt so right and so natural. This caused his hunger to urge him more. He suddenly stopped pleasuring you, which left you whining. Sabo chuckled, lifting his hand to his mouth. His teeth bit down on his glove before he slipped it off from his hand, he spat his glove in the tight, dim space before he sneakily slipped his hand in your pants. His fingers came in contact with your soaked folds.

"So wet." Sabo mused softly as he skillfully fingered your clit. You'd hear him lick his lips before he entered two, thick fingers inside your needy entrance. You flinched a bit.

You'd been daydreaming of this for so long, you desperately wanted this. You dreamt of his fingers to fuck you mercilessly and now you're getting what you wanted. He was slow and gentle, it obviously left you craving for more. His fingers stretched you out before he slipped it in and out of you, finding a slow and steady pace. He'd do this all day but his lust was clouding his mind. He wanted to fuck you, take you and ravish you on the spot but he put your pleasure first.