Adam: "THAT is where you are wrong. They did wrong us, and we can win this war because they are fragmented, and we are united. They are alone and we are not. And if you want to know more about this group of humans, then why not talk to one of them yourself?"

Adam rises from his spot and turns toward the entrance to the room.

Adam: "Hazel!"

The entrance doors to the throne room, revealing Hazel to be the one who's opening them. 

Hazel: "Took you long enough

Hazel: "Took you long enough."

As Hazel enters the room, the surprised Sienna rises from her seat and her guards all point their spears toward Hazel.

Sienna: "What's the meaning of this?!"

Hazel: "Apologies. I don't aim to cause any trouble."

Adam: "He is a representative of our allies. You should hear what he has to say."

Sienna: "The ones that tricked you."

Adam: "They are the ones that have offered their support to our cause. They will help us create our own place in this world once and for all."

Sienna: "This is grounds for execution!"

Hazel then goes to kneel down before Sienna.

Hazel: "Ma'am, please. Nobody needs to die today. I'm just asking for a moment of your time and-"

Sienna: "I have permitted you to be in my presence, human. Pray that I do not change my mind."

Sienna then sits back down, her guards return to their neutral position and Hazel rises again before continuing to speak.

Hazel: "You don't like me. You have no reason to like me. But you don't have to like me to get the results you want."

Sienna: "I'm starting to doubt either of you fully comprehend what it is that I want. I want humanity to fear the Faunus, to know that we demand respect! I do not want to start a war with the humans that we cannot win! And I think I have heard enough."

Adam: "Well I have more to say!"

Sienna and Hazel focus on Adam who begins to advance toward Sienna while continuing to speak.

Adam: "We have seen and felt what they have done to our people, and we know that they will not change easily. They already fear us and for good reason. We are better than them. We can live on land as well as the water. We are stronger, faster, and closer to nature. We have everything humans have and more."

Sienna: "And those attacks in Vale? The Fall of Beacon?"

Adam: "Our first move in achieving true equality. We will decimate their kingdoms as they laid waste to our families and as they scramble to regain their power, our kind would have already risen to claim for ourselves."