tattoos and piercings

Start from the beginning

The McCall huffed, turning in his seat as Stiles began to drive, "Is yours gone?"

"Yeah." She lifted her sleeve, the only tattoos being present were the ones she had gotten before she turned into a wolf.

"Dammit." Scott muttered, running a hand over his bare skin, "Why did it do that?"

"Because even if it's a little, you're still in some sort of pain, you're 'werewolf' body has grown accustomed to healing you at any hint of injury." Austin explained, looking over to Ryder to see she was nodding in approval at his statement.

He smiled, locking their hands together before staring out the window.

•••

"Have you talked to Allison?" Ryder's eyes roll at the name.

"Nah, we agreed to give each other the summer... no texts, no calls."

"So then how do you know she won't be back at school then?"

"After everything that happened, I'm not sure she's coming back at all."

"I wouldn't be upset if she didn't."

Austin sat up, eyes wide as he noticed the car next to them, "I think she is."

"I'd say pretty definite, you know. Like one hundred percent."

"Oh, my God." Scott repeatedly said, hunching down in his seat as he began to panic.  "Can we just drive please, Stiles?"

"We're at a red light." Ryder said, laying her head on Austin's shoulder, watching the scene unfold with pure amusement swarming in her eyes.

Stiles looked over, "I think we should talk to her, I just think we should say something."

"No. No, no, Stiles, come on."

"Stiles, yeah, go ahead."

The Stilinski rolled down the window, quickly being shut down as the girls began to drive away, "Hey! You know, they probably didn't see us."

The car was silent for a good twenty seconds before Scott began to freak out again.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm driving." Stiles spoke as if it were obvious, which it was.

"We're right behind them."

Austin looked at the teen, "There's nowhere else to turn, Scott."

He made a mental note to never be behind the wheel when Scott was in the car with him, other wise he'd definitely get in an accident with the constant passenger seat driving.

"I don't want it to look like we're following them."

"Well, what do you want me to do?"

"I don't know, anything."

With that, Ryder hit Stiles' shoulder as he gave no warning when he jerked the car to a stop.

A crash is heard, one loud enough for the Stilinski to lean back in his seat in shock.

The group of four wasted no time in jumping out of the jew and running to Lydia and Allison.

"Are you okay?"

"It came out of nowhere." Lydia breathed heavily, shocking herself by running towards Ryder. The Miller pulled a face, stepping back before she could wrap her arms around her.

Stiles looked down at her, "Are you hurt?"

"It ran right into us."

"Lydia, are you hurt?"

Scott could be heard talking to Allison, "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay." The Argent nodded.

"Well, I'm not okay. I am totally freaking out. How the hell does it just run into us? I saw its eyes right before it hit us. It was like it... it was like it was crazy."

"No, it was scared." Scott told them, "Actually..."

"Terrified."