Fursat

فرصت (Fursat)

Character description

Rayyan Sadiq, elder son of Rehan Sadiq and Kalima Rehan Sadiq, at the age of 28, has achieved numerous things. The position of CEO of Sadiq and Group Co. was handed to him 2 years back by his father when he proved himself to be worthy of it. Famous name in the business world, with an alpha and dominating personality, who is a doting son, and an amazing brother to Rumi, his younger sister. Yet among many roles to fulfil in his life, one role was yet to be fulfilled completely. Outside world knows him as the rude, arrogant, narcissistic millionaire, and his wife knows him the same.

Ayesha Rayyan Sadiq, daughter of Danish Siddiqui and Asra Danish Siddiqui, wife of Rayyan Sadiq, is a very cheerful person. She has the ability to lit up the entire place with her merry personality. Yet she feels that she can never light up the dull, rude and conceited personality of her husband. She feels the most at home when her husband isn't there. Being married to her mamajaan's son and the person she never saw was never on her itinerary. But fate played its game well.

Rehan Sadiq, husband of Kalima Rehan Sadiq, and father of Rayyan Sadiq and Rumi Sadiq, was a big name in the entire country. Starting from scratch, with his dedication and hard work, he came up to a level he never thought he'd reach. Being among the most influential and richest people in the country, he had always respected the fame and money because he went through with struggles at such a young age. He never wanted his children to lead the same life he did. So, he did everything in his power to make sure his family stays safe, sound, and protected. Handing down the business to his son was one of the biggest achievements of his life because he knows his son will never let him down. He always had a sweet spot for his wife. So, when his wife suggested to marry their son, he accepted.

Kalima Rehan Sadiq, wife of Rehan Sadiq, and mother of her two absolute sweethearts, Rayyan and Rumi, made their house into a home since the day she stepped her feet in Rehan's life. She had seen many difficulties of her husband and always stood by him. Maybe that is what made him a successful person, having his wife and children by his side always. The day her husband handed the position of CEO to their son, she decided it was the right time for her son to get married. She absolutely adored her nanad's (husband's sister) daughter, Ayesha. Though her nanad's family lived in another country, they were always connected by calls and facetime. Sudden demise of Rehan's father brought them back in their homeland. And for the very first time, she saw Ayesha and fell in love the girl. That day, she was determined to get her son married with Ayesha.

She talked to Asra and Danish and forwarded the proposal one year later as she wanted to know about Ayesha more and also because she had given time to Rayyan to find someone for himself. Since he never even took any step towards that direction and was drowsed in his work, she took the matter in her hands. They immediately accepted it because they knew that there was no one better for Ayesha than Rayyan though they have never met each other. Then, few months later, Rayyan and Ayesha got married as per their parents' wishes. They had been married for 4 months now.

_______________

Hey guys!!!!

I was absolutely in shook when I saw that we crossed 1.5k views.

It is so amazing when I see comments of you guys loving the stories and voting. Thank you so much. Highly appreciated.

Today, back with another story.

Hope you all like it.

Have a good day everyone. Love, Keira :)