Chapter 17: Carnage's Rampage

Start from the beginning

When (Y/N) was turn his head to look at Raven and then he was gave her a nod that the two of them are going to do this right now and make them both were turn their heads back to look at the building of this Kurama for what he called Project Diclonius

When (Y/N) was turn his head to look at Raven and then he was gave her a nod that the two of them are going to do this right now and make them both were turn their heads back to look at the building of this Kurama for what he called Project Diclonius. Thanks for Eddie who tell (Y/N) about the information of that place and where it is like he just going there and killing all of these motherfuckers by himself and Rachel was do the same thing too.

The two of them were disappeared right away and they both were heading out to the building...there was 4 securities are guarding on the island from the building rooftop and they both were stood right there and chilling little bit then (Y/N) was appear behind one of the securities and then he grab him and break his neck then he just killed him. When (Y/N) turn his head to look at the other security notice (Y/N) who was turn his head to look at the other security notice (Y/N).

When he was about to press his trigger of the gun about to shoot but (Y/N) use his tendrils wrapped around at him and then he throw the bastard to the sky and make him was screaming out and then he was landing down on the ocean. Then (Y/N) turn his head to look at the two securities over there and they both heard a screams from the other security and then they both saw (Y/N) and they got their guns out about to shoot but out of nowhere there was two blast blow the heads of these two securities and kill them both.

The two of them were fall down on the ground and they both are become lifeless and death then (Y/N) with Raven turn their heads to look at each others and nod their heads.

(Y/N): "Raven, you go the other way find Kurama and the chief too...and me go inside there and slaughtering all every last one of them." He said to her and make her nod her head and she was transform into a crow right away and she was flying up there and she was made it inside the building.

Then (Y/N) was jumped down on the ground and make him turn his head to look at the front and he was going to transform into Carnage right away.

Time Skip Later.

In the building.

When the scientists are just chilling and doing their own works right away and they both were doing their own business but before they are working and they heard there was an alarm going up right away. This make the scientists are confuse about what happened and then out of nowhere there was an blow from the building the walls was drop down on the ground and then some scientists were surprise and they both fall down on the ground and they were turn their heads to look and they saw there is something else here and it is hiding in the smoke from the shadow.

Can you feel that?

Ah, shit

Oh, ah, ah, ah, ah

Oh, ah, ah, ah, ah