Chapter 16: Kaede (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was in the shopping by himself and he had an IPhone that he was tried to call his old friend from the San Francisco about he had something to report to him and he want his friend take a look at the place of Kamakura for what he gonna see and then (Y/N) want his friend know the truth about this place for what they did something weird to the girls....Kaede and Nana. Then (Y/N) was done with shopping inside the place and make him was carrying a bag with him that he was sigh out little bit and he had to going pick up the kids right away.

 Then (Y/N) was done with shopping inside the place and make him was carrying a bag with him that he was sigh out little bit and he had to going pick up the kids right away

(Y/N)'s Cloth

(Y/N)'s Cloth.

When (Y/N) was got out of there right away and make him was turn his head to look over there and he saw there was a chair that he is gonna take a seat right away and which he was did and he take a seat on the chair by himself. Then (Y/N) was sat there and he turn his head to look around and make sure that nobody else following him and listening at him and then (Y/N) was take a seat right there and chilling little bit then he was waiting for his friend answer back.

(Y/N): "Come on pick it up, bro." He said.

???: "This is Eddie Brock....who is this?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "(Y/N) (L/N) Parker...my man. It's been long time no see bro." He said to him.

Eddie: "(Y/N)?! Bro, it's nice to see you!" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Eddie, it's good to see you too bro. How are you doing?" He asked Eddie.

Eddie: "I'm doing good, man....I really doing my own job to be here in the San Francisco and turns out that I am the famous hero in the San Francisco." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Let me guess...you doing the Venom hero?" He asked Eddie.

Eddie: "Yeah, right....Anyway I heard you were Carnage that you were fighting criminals and supervillains in the Metropolis....gotta say that you were same like me." He said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle to his friend.

(Y/N): "Yeah, probably Superman tries to stop me or anyone else but they can't...and I already told you that I am unstoppable and undefeatable. Anyway I need to talk with you about something....do you know about Project Diclonius?" He asked him and make him was silent and then he asked (Y/N).