Chapter 49: The Beach

Zacky pov

we are at the beach, and i mean we i mean everyone is here the guys our wives and our kids along with their boyfriend/girlfriends and friends.

"Zacky you wanna go fishing" Matt turned to me and asked

"Na you all go i have to stay here with my lady and take care of my kids with her" i said looking over to Cierra with Mitch is in his car set in front of her and Roes is in her lap and AnnA is in her car set next to Mitches.

"we're going fishing" Brain said and they walked off to the boat. i looked out in the water all the kids are play and swimming. i moved to Cierra and set down beside her. i warped my arm around her waist and kissed her neck

"hey baby"she smiled and kissed me lips.

Andy pov

we are all at the beach. i love the beach and i'm even more happy that i got my cast off.

me, Chris, charlotte, Maclny and Brian the third, Renay, Kalya, Charles, Oliver, Rube, Loralie, Rosy, Natasha, Arin jr and Lauren, Ronnie, Julia, Willow, Jeff, Seth, Tim. Logan Anniemarie (Arin jr girlfriend) and Matty (Chris girlfriend) are out in the deep part.

Annie, Kimmy,Jamie,James, Trice, Tim ,Moises, Rivers are up by the shore.

Cheer, Zoey, Winnie, Sophie, Robby, Faith, Emma, Kyle and Tilly (Kyle girlfriend). are playing volleyball in the sand.

Sarahi is with dad and the guys on the boat.

the baby are with their mom's.

"hey who wants to play chicken?" Chris asked

"yeah, Julia got on my shoulders" i said and swimmed over to her. she got on my shoulder and all the girls got on the guys shoulders

Julia on my shoulder, Anniemarie on Arin's shoulder, Kaya on Brian's shoulders, Rube on Oliver's shoulders, Charlotte on Ronnie shoulders. Renay on Seth shoulders. Matty on Chris shoulders, Maclny on Charles shoulders, Lauren on Logan's shoulders.Rosy on Jeff shoulder. Natasha on Tim shoulders. me and Julia won!.

later

Cierra pov

the kids are playing.the guys are fishing beside Zacky he's with me.

Josh and his wife Nevaeh and there one year old son Gavin.

Patrick and his wife Francesca and their newborn baby girl Evelyn she's only a month old.

Alex and his wife Heather and their two year old baby girl Octavia.

Jackson and his wife Rebecca and their three year old son Dylan.

Miles and his wife Landon and their six year old triplet girls Savannah, Samantha, Stephanie just got here.

Zacky's been cooking , bbqing some hot dog's and bragers. i put the kids in there car sets and put a blanket on top of them to block out the sun.

"there are so cute C" Landon said and hugged me.

"thank you, the girls are cute too" i said they look just like miles.then Brian, sarahi, Matt and the guys came up.

"just in time" Zacky said "the food is almost ready"

"well we'll go get the other food ready" val said

Mary, Val, Lacey, Leanna and Kim walked over to the ice chest to get the other food.

"Sarahi honey can you go get the other kids" i asked her

"yes mama" she said turned and started walking to the water. the kids all came up and they dried off. then we eat, it was getting late so we all went home. me and zacky just put the little ones to bed, them zacky had to carry James and winnie in and i put them in their bed's.

"so all the kids are in bed it's us time" he said warping his arms around my waist and pulled me in the bed. he pulled me on top of him and started kissing my neck.

"oh yes it is" i said and kissed him.

**************************************************************

so this is the secnd to the last chapter!!!!

I hope you like it!

please tell me what you thank

thank you all for read

love ya <3