Chapter 8:six years its been a long time

Cierra p.o.v

I woke up warped in my husband arms. i looked at him, he's so hot when he sleeping manly without anything on. Ahah i love him. i just can't believe it's been six years. then two big tattooed arms tighten around me and pulled me on top of their owner.

"How you sleep baby" Zacky asked with his eye still closed

"it was amazing, baby" i said and started kissing his neck. he started rubbing my back.

"i'm glad you loved it" he said then there's a nook on our door. i laid beside him and put my head on his chest and pulled the covers up to my chest."come in" Zacky said pulling me  a little closer to him. the door open and all seven of my kids came walk in. Charlotte has a tray of food in her hands and Chris has a tray of food in his hands.. Cheer has a card in her hand.

"Hey, kids" Zacky said. Charlotte put the tray in my lap and Chris put the tray in Zacky lap. they are gather at the foot of the bed

"Happy anniversary" they are yelled at the same time. i looked down at the food. Charlotte made pancake and bacon and cheese eggs.

"Aww guys" i said zacky grabbed his jacket from the floor and pulled out a little box "what is this" i asked when he handed it to me.

"mom open it" Winnie said setting down on the bed.

"open it babe" Zacky said so i open the box to find the most beautiful heart shaped necklace

"o my god Zacky" i turned to him "i love it" i hugged him

"and its not over" Zoey said

"do what" zacky looked at her . Cheer handed him the envelope. "whats this" he asked

"oh just open it Daddy" Andy said. Zacky open it and he face just forzone

"what is it" he gave me the paper its a card with our names on it and then inside it said 'have fun today at the hotel' i looked up at the other

"we already have you bags packed" Chris said

"oh you do" Zacky asked

"yes" Charlotte said "so go get dressed and everything then you can go"

me and Zacky looked at each other and smile

"well come on"Andy said he picked up James and they all walk out of our room. "happy anniversary" i said and Zacky kissed me.

later

me and Zacky said bye to the kids and went to the hotel.

"baby" i said as he push me up against the wall.i warped my leg around his wrist.

"i love you Cierra" he kissed my neck.i could feel his manhood start to get hard. "i love you more Zacky" i said and kissed his neck. i warped  my arms  around his neck and he picked me up and walked into the bathroom. then we stop only to rip each other's clothes off and he turned on the shower and we get in it. but this time i pushed his back against the wall and got down on my neens. i kissed all the way down to his tip and then i took him all the way in my mouth.

Zacky p.o.v

i pick her up and walked to the bed. i gently laid her down and i hovered over her. i remember the first time we had sex. we was well she was 16 and i was 15. she was born in July so she like seven months older than me but we are born in the same year. she just found out that her boyfriend Ray has been cheating on her. it was pretty bed. they've been dating for a year.

**************************flashback*****************************

i just got to Biran house he called me and told me what happen. he said that it was just him Michelle and Sarahi. i came in the house and hanged her well really i held her then i walked back to her room. when i open the door i heart drop, she was on her bed crying her eyes out. the reason why Brian called me was that he know i like her, well i don't really like i love her. she was everything i wanted. i walked over to the bed and sat on the edge "hey Cierra" i said and turned around and moved away from me "Zacky do you care about me" she asked in a tiny vocie "well yes Cierra i care about you" i said and she thou her arms around me "i love you" i said and she looked at me "really you love me" she said "i do love you" i kissed her. i took out the condom i brought. know i wasn't planning on this i just brought it just in case. "can i make love to you" i asked "Zacky" she looked at me "i'm never done that" she said i cupped her face "its ok i won't tell anyone i took it" i kissed her lips softly "ok" she said and we made love for the first time. the look she gave me at that time. i know was the one for me.

***********************************End Flashback********************

i stop and pulled out of her. and laid beside her. she laid her head on my chest and i kissed it softly "i love yo Cierra" i said i have always loved her since that day. "i love you even more" she said and i kissed her and then she fall asleep and then i fell a sleep.

*****************************************************************************

so what do you think there a little flashback of their past

I hope you like it

comment and vote