Chapter four: The Rev family

real name: James Sullivan but everyone called him Jimmy. and know this is parable gonna make you cry but Jimmy is dead in this on but his family is still in it.

wife: Leanna she's really pretty and nice. Leanna is not alone to take care of the kids. Jimmy's sister helps her.

Annie. she's 22. she looks like Jimmy a little. she has brown eyes and black hair and loves music and she loves taking care of her brothers kids.she the best Aunt anyone could ask for.

Kids:

Oliver. he's 17 , looks just like Jimmy. he loves to play drums and skateboard with his girlfriend Ruby, she's skateboarder and love music and she just fits right in with the a7x family.

Loralie. she's 16 looks just like Jimmy and has Leanna's complexion. she artistic and goofy.

Faith. she's 15, looks just like Jimmy and she crazy and goof like he was too.

Jamie. she's 7 she was born on the same day as James (Zacky son's). she love music and she carzy and wild like a little 7 year old should be.

the whole family loves music and miss Jimmy but they never forget him they always remember him.

************************************************************************

here's Jimmy family

what do you think

comment and vote