Chapter 34: we're home

Cierra pov

we just got home everyone is home now. i'm so glad to be home and i'm now five months pregnant and my belly is so big, i think i'm having twins again but i dont' know. Andy's and Julia are dating. Julia came back with us and is staying with us. the kids are starting school in a month or two, god where has the time gone.next munthe  i have a check up on my baby, can't wait !!! i'm so excited. Zacky is too.

"hey baby" he said walking in to the kitchen. i'm in the kitchen making food.

"hey babe" i said and turned around to kissed him. he wrapped his arms around me and deepened the kiss

"how are you doing" he asked putting his hands on my belly

"we are going" i said putting my hand on top of his.

Zacky pov

i'm so happy she's pregnant again.i just love when my babies were babies.i loved having their little heads on my chest when i'm rocking them to sleep, or when i rubbing their  feet when Cierra is feeding them. i really love it when they are first born in the doctor hands them to you and they are making little movements with their month. its just cute and i think James is getting a little to be laying on my chest.

**********************************************************************

Ooo Zacky saying what he miss about having babies around

so what do you think

I hope you like it

comment and vote :)

love you all <3