Jungkook pov

I was going to my room when I heard someone's voice from y/n's room so I immediately went to her room where I saw taehyung hyung holding her hand and crying.

Jungkook: hyung!! What are you doing here at this time? Did you forget what suga hyung told to us?

Jungkook: Are you here to hurt her again? if so I will not leave you alive.

Taehyung: enough jungkook-ah I came here to apologize to her not to hurt her I admit I have hurt her many times before but I regret now what I have done to her “he said with tears eyes. jungkook move towards him and hug him."

Jungkook: hyung, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings, I just worried about her.

Taehyung: jungkook-ah trust me, I didn't mean to hurt her. I meant to scare her and if I know she have a nyctophobia. I never locked her in the basement. “he said while hugging him.”

Jungkook: it's okay hyung, everything will be fine, and now let’s go or else we'll wake up her. “he broke the hug and look at him then they both kissed her forehead and left the room.”

Next morning

y/n pov

I woke up with a terrible headache, Then I remembered the events of yesterday. Yesterday was the worst day of my life. I never thought he hated me this much. In a way he is right and it is good for everyone that I stay away from them, So I decided to avoid them.  Then I went to the bathroom and took a shower and changed into my school uniform and went downstairs.

When I went downstairs I found my brothers sitting in the dining room having their meal silently. They always talk to each other while eating and making fun of others but Now I found it strange to see them eating quietly not bothering anything.

I decided to avoid them because I was not ready to face them now so I slowly started tiptoeing towards the door. But j hope oppa noticed me and stopped me.

J hope: y/n!! Where are you going?

I stopped walking and slowly looked back at him, but I saw others also looking at me. I answered him nervously

y/n: I’m going to school oppa.

Jungkook: without us. “he asks straight face.”

y/n: hmm…  today I have to go earlier because I need to finish some work. “I lied because I don’t want to go with them.”

Jin: what is it?

y/n: I forgot to finish my assignment and my friends and I decided to finish it together in the school library.

Namjoon: which one?

y/n: huh.... "I thought for a while about what to answer him." History assignment.

Namjoon: are you sure y/n? "I gulped."

Y/n: yes oppa. "I said nervously."

Jimin:  You can't even tell a lie properly. At least next time, lie convincingly.

Y/n mind: How did he find out that I was lying?."

Suga: Did you forget that you study in the science department?

y/n: shit!! Why I’m so stupid “I mumbled to myself.”

Jimin: because you’re stupid.

y/n mind: this mochi I will kill him one day.

Jin: Princess come here, have a meal.

y/n: I’m not hungry, “then my stomach started to growled.” I immediately look down for embarrassment.”