64

jungkook's pov:

I flinched awake when I heard the school bell go off, I groaned a little and looked towards taehyung who was already awake. I chuckle and peck his cheek as he smiles, we were both silent for a little. our eyes never leaving each others. 

"how long have you been up for?" I whisper, grabbing onto his hand to lace out fingers together. 

"not sure, I did not feel like moving so I was resting my eyes for a little" taehyung replied, ruffling his own hair a little as we both sat up. "are you going to feel like you to the restaurant?" I ask as I help him stand up. 

"yeah, I am hungry and I sit down majority of the time. since I cant go to the basketball game it would suck if I cant go each lunch with you all" taehyung said walking back and forward to make sure there was no pain. 

I still felt hurt that he cant come to the basketball game, not hurt by him. just by life I guess, I really wanted him there with me but I try play it off cause I know it would make him feel bad if I showed how I truly felt about it. I dont blame him for a second though, I understand why he cant and just want him to rest. 

I am looking forward to going home and having a shower, then cuddling with him and getting to sleep in the following day. after we eat at the restaurant jimin is going to drop taehyung off at mine since he is staying over. 

I have training straight up eating so it will be a tight evening. 

"ready to go?" I ask taehyung who grabbed his phone and nodded. we walked hand in hand out the building and straight towards my car. when we arrived at the restaurant we saw everyone was already there waiting for us. 

"oh tae! how is your knee now? did getting rest help?" ryan said sliding down the long seats so taehyung and I had space to sit down. 

"a lot better, I am hungry though" taehyung sang a little looking at the menu. 

"we ordered drinks that should be here soon, we just grabbed what you two would normally get" jimin added, squeezing taehyung's hand in comfort. I smiled and looked through the menu to decide what I should have, when the waiter came to give our drinks we all ordered what we wanted for food. 

soon everyone got into conversation, my hand was on taehyung's thigh as I rubbed it in slow small motions. the brunette looked at me and smiled, I felt butterflies swirl in my stomach by the way he looked at me. 

he never fails to make me feel like a 13 year old boy who has a crush on someone. 

"I love you" taehyung whispered, only for me to hear as everyone was in loud conversations. 

"I love you more" I whispered back, his fingers laced into mine as we held eye contact. 

"oh, I forgot to tell you" taehyung said, reaching into his pocket to pull out his phone. 

"by chance have you been talking to someone named bubbleV?" he questions and my eyes widened. I was surprised that he found out and started to grow a little worried cause I know it could look bad, me being in a relationship and having a dating app on my phone. 

"shit sorry tae. I was meant to tell you but completely forgot to-" I started but stopped when taehyung showed me his phone. my eyes widened when I saw my own username on a conversation he has on the app mine. 

"your bubbleV?" I gasp, I was in shock as he nodded. half of me did not believe him so I grabbed my phone and sent him a fish emoji. when I saw the same thing pop up on his phone I gasped even more. 

"no fucking way!" I said, quiet enough for only us to hear. 

"we have been texting each other this whole time?" taehyung nodded his head and laughed. 

"how long have you known for?" I asked

"since grad, I saw you texting someone and saw the app looked a lot like MINE. so I looked more and saw my username. when you sent the text I felt my phone vibrate" taehyung explained, I could not believe it. 

"omg we basically talked to each other about each other. the whole time I was telling you I have feelings for someone I was talking about you" I groaned, slapping my head in embarrassment. 

"we basically rejected each other on the app for eachother" 

"that is definitely a story to tell the grandkids one day" I said, looking at my boyfriend who cracked up laughing. 

"now I can delete the app without feeling guilty about it" taehyung said, I smiled and patted his thigh. 

"lets delete it together" I said, as our fingers hovered over the app to delete it after deleting our accounts. 

"why made you keep talking to me on the app?" taehyung was asked by me

"normally on the app I would get people asking for nudes, sex, or all they would do is flirt but yours was different, it was funny and I liked your sense of humour" taehyung replied, turning off his phone to look at me. I did the same and linked our hands back together. 

"you never sent anyone nudes right?" I asked, hoping he did not. 

"no I did not, I never trust people with that stuff. like I feel as if I would people would screenshot it and spread it around" he was not wrong, people probably would do that. I am glad he did not cause its something people can hold against someone.

"well you can always send me them" I winked, I smirked when I noticed his ears went a little pink.

"why send you pictures when you can see the real thing live" taehyung whispered back leaning closer to my ear as he obviously wanted no one to hear that. 

"your lucky we are in a room filled with people" I whisper back

"am I? why?" he asks

"cause I would fuck you so hard against this table that you would forget about your own name" I whispered right by his ear. I smirked when he gasped a little and pecked just below his ear before pulling away. 

"here is your food" a waiter says as she started to place down people's orders, another waiter coming from behind her with more plates of food. 

"I guess I am not so lucky then" taehyung winked back as he bit into some curly fries. 

"such a tease" I chuckle, trying to think of something else so I dont get hard in front of everyone.