At first you're suffocating, you can't breathe, and the more you struggle the harder it become. Then you give in, you accept that you're going to die, and are filled with this moment of peace before finally coming above water and taking in that huge gasp of air. That relief that you're alive.

It's hard to explain, but Sasuke was oddly attuned to ge feeling. He sat up and looked at he mass destruction of the land around him. There had been a dirty sheet over him that use to be white. On his left Hinata had sat up gracefully. She looked fairly peaceful for someone who had died twice not 2 months apart. Naruto however who was on his right jumped up like someone set fire to his ass.

Each of the them realised the massive boost in Chakra that flowed through them all. Hinata was the first to notice the faint, hardly visible Star tattoo on her left hand. Naruto had the sun and Sasuke had a cresent moon.

Clenching his first, Naruto let his newfound Chakra flow over him.

Sasuke and Hinata doing the same. Team 7 was back, and reformed. This time they would end it. The war, the death the destruction. All of it.

Naruto glowed yellow, he had 8 balls floating behined him and a black staff in hand that was circular at he top. His yellow jacket was open to reveal he black clothing beneath. And had a large black sun image on his back

Sasuke, was clothed similar, only his was a deep purple, much like his new rinneagn.  He had a large black moon on his back, and a black staff that was curved at the top like a moon.

Hinata oddly enough was dressed much like Hogoromo was only it was a deep blue. Her headband even had small horns coming off it to match. It had nine black tomoe curve from one shoulder to the other and a black star on the back. Her staff was smaller than the boys, but on one end was circular with a small cresent in the middle, and on the other end it was shaped more like a star. Her byakugan seemed different too. Less lavender and more of an odd mix between lavender and a milky blue with white flower patterns surrounding her pupils.

"Woah! Hina! You look awesome!" Naruto yelled.

BOOOM!!!

They looked over to a different area on the battlefield. They could see Isobu in Chakra form as he collided with the Madara, who was finally the ten tailed Jinchuriki.

It had seemed that Hinata's dojutsu had evolved much like Sasuke's because she could see everything clearer than ever. She had no idea what her eyes had evolved into but even she could tell they were powerful.

"Eh?... Is that Haku?" Naruto muttered.

Right, Haku. Naruto was the only one to remember Haku fighting along side him and Sasuke. Sasuke was out of it, Naruto would be shocked if he remembers anything at all.

"Let's go," Hinata said. Her eyes could see it all, the fight, Haku, Madara, she could see the flow of all 9 tailed beasts, and how they connect to make the ten tails. She could see Chakra in the world around them and could see how the fighting was effecting it.

But worst of all, she could see how Haku's and Isobu's Chakra was diminishing. She sped off, Sasuke and Naruto hot on her heels. A member of Team 7 was in danger, like hell they'd just watch.

*****

Haku was running out of time. Kakashi was down for the count having left Obito in the Kamui Dimension, he was low on Chakra too leaving him to deal with Madara. He was struggling, fighting the ten tailed Jinchuriki was hard. But he had made it this far.

Haku was meant to be dead. He was supposed to die years ago. When he first met Sasuke. When all he saw him as, was a crazy Uchiha with crazy goals. He got to watch Sasuke and Hinata fall for one another. He had witnessed just how far Sasuke would go for the Hyuga, and he watched how broken he'd be without her.