The Woman with the Demon Eyes

[Orion/Alastor POV]

It is the next day, and It is time for Sauros's Trial. The others are already asleep and I've gone to a secluded spot away from them, and formed a Earth dome around myself.

Orion - "Sprite, give me eyes and ears on Sauros, please. He still has his phone."

Sprite - "Yes, Master."

Sprite gives me a holographic feed of the trial room, my hologram is not shown on their end.

Judge? - "Sauros Boreas Greyrat, you failed to respond appropriately to this mana disaster and threw the people into chaos. I thus relieve you of your duty and sentence you to immediate execution!

Noble - "Please, allow your humble servant, Darius, to see to things in Fittoa."

Orion - "Sprite, reveal me."

Sprite shows my hologram, the white haired guard on the upper level steps back in shock.

Orion - "Allow me to interject."

Judge? - "Who are you?!"

Orion - "I am Alastor Notos Greyrat. I would like to appeal the sentence of Sauros Boreas Greyrat. Sauros and his household have been working tirelessly since the mana cataclysm to locate and protect the displaced residents of the Fittoa Region. The mana cataclysm itself was an unavoidable event, and the many mages Sauros requested from the capital to analyse it since it's appearance, never managed to identify the coming catastrophe or the damage it would cause. The event was unavoidable, and therefore the blame should not be put on Sauros. Instead the blame should be put on those not contributing to the damage control that is currently underway."

Judge? - "Execute him."

I flare mana enhancement to 100% and open a portal to the trial room, dashing through and blocking the executioner's blade.

Orion - "I did not want it to come to this. You realise you just pissed off the one man who could destroy this country with a flick of his finger, right?"

Everyone - "What?"

Orion - "Do I need to spell it out for you?! Allow me to reiterate. I am Alastor Notos Greyrat, Divine level mage, and on-par with a sword king. You do not want me as your enemy."

I break Sauros' chains.

Orion - "Will you make the right decision, or the deadly decision?"

King - "Guards! Kill them both!"

Orion - "Wrong choice."

I take out the two guys behind Sauros in one swing, and let off an energy wave and collapse the entrance.

Orion - "Since you have chosen to attempt the life of myself and someone close to me, you are my enemy. I will spare your pitiful life today, but should you attempt to harm those close to me again, I will not be so kind. You have refused to see reason, and have attempted to execute an innocent man. Lets go, Sauros."

I help Sauros back up and blast a hole in the wall. Then I throw Sauros over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes and dash out of the hole. I'm running hella fast, as fast as I possibly can, we'll be out of the kingdom soon.

Orion - "Sprite, Locate Ghislaine."

I'm then shown Ghislaine's location and I make a beeline to it. after a good hour of running at 100% mana enhancement, I'm beginning to feel both mana exhaustion, and standard exhaustion, but we're close. After a few more minutes of running I see Ghislaine, Philip, and Hilda, and stop in front of them.

Orion - "Hello there."

Sauros - "Never again..."

Ghislaine - "I can assume the trial went badly?"