Chapter 9 - Marriage Date

Hey guys, this will be short. I am changing my quotes from italics to bold. Wanted to let you guys know so no one got confused. 

Author's POV

After everyone had dinner everyone settled in the living room with their ice-creams. "Agar aap ko bhura na lage toh ek baat bolu?" asked Jhanvi. "Boliye." replied Nita. "Yahan ane se phele umne pandit ji se baat ki thi aur ek shaadi ki date milli hai. Lekin woh sirf ek week baad yeh." "Itni jaldi um intna sare intazaam kese karenge?" asked Nita to Harsh. "Aunty don't worry about that we boys are here for a reason." said Arjun. "And we can start shopping tomorrow if you guys don't mind?" added Aishwarya. "Ofcourse not behen ji." replied Nita. "Meera are you okay with this date?" asked Jhanvi. And suddenly all eyes were on Meera "Yes aunty." she barely whispered but was clearly heard to everyone because of how quiet the room had gotten. "Beta whenever you get comfortable I would like you to call me maa, mom, or any variation of mother, but if your comfortable with aunty I am satisfied with that." "Same for me beta but just not the mom variations, I would like the dad variations." And hearing everyone giggled. "Ji." was all Meera could say.

 As soon as everyone finished their ice-creams the Rathore's were ready to leave to which Harsh replied. "Where are y'all staying?" "In a hotel beta." replied Dadi. "Dadi don't insult us by staying in a hotel, our house isn't that small that it can't fit all us, so please stay here." "Beta we didn't have any intention of insulting you, but we just didn't want to trouble you guys." "Arrey Dadi ji what trouble in this, Om and Arjun would you please do me a favor and get all of your stuff from the hotel." this time Nita said. Both the boys looked at their dadi and when she nodded they left to get everyone's stuff. 

"Meanwhile let me show you guys your rooms." said Nita. While the master bedroom was Nita and Harsh's, another room just as big was given to Tej and Jhanvi. The boys were going to sleep in one room on their request and Priyanka and dadi were going to sleep in another. "Aunty I want to sleep with bhabhi." said Priyanka to Nita but looking at her dadi and Meera with puppy eyes. "Ja Priyanka ja jee le apni zindagi." said dadi and everyone dispersed into their rooms as the boys had come with the stuff. 

Meera's POV

"Bhabhi what happened to you downstairs, usually you are just as talkative as me?" Now how do I tell her that her bhai was trailing his fingers on my back causing me to get nervous. "Nothing I was just shy, you know how you always imagine your wedding and groom and how your in-laws would be like. But when it actually comes time for all that a part of you doesn't want it and wants to continue your old life. All those thoughts probably occupied my mind so I didn't say much." I mean it wasn't all lies, I was thinking of all that. "Bhabhi movie dekhe?" "Okay which one?" "K3G?" "Yes ,wait I will connect my laptop to the TV." 

Half way through both the girls felt hungry. "Bhabhi bhoohk lagi hai." "Mujhe bhi maagi khayegi?" "Yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai." And both left for the kitchen and were surprised when they found the boys there too. "Bhabhi your here, please tell us where everything is, we're starving." said Arjun. "We were also hungry, how about maagi and some other snacks?" "Your the best bhabhi" both Arjun and Prinku said in union. Though they all tried to help it her, it just caused more chaos. "Stop everyone stop! Om, Arjun, and Priyanka go buy some dry snacks and you get the rest of  the ingredients out." I whispered yelled and everyone saluted and left to do their jobs.

As I was going to get some water for the maagi, I somehow ended up pinned to the fridge. "Maan" was all I could say. "Maan. I like that better than Abhimanyu jaan." "What is wrong with you today first the compliment then that during ice-cream and now this. I almost had a heart attack." OH and he leaned in so closely, why is he this close and since when am I jaan? Oh is this what having a heart attack feels like? "Why you don't like it love?" LOVE!!!! That's it it's time for my funeral. Author you and your readers are invited to my funeral. (Don't say that Meera it's just the starting😉😏-Author) "Meera words, did you not like it?" "N-no it's not t-that I mean its just you weren't like this when we first met so I didn't expect this roop." "Oh baby I have always been like this but the thing is I hid it and saved it for you." he said winking. Author can you redie? (No sweetie but he can kill you multiple times -Author) 

"Bhabhi we are back." Hearing Maan immediately stepped away. "What is this bhabhi you haven't started the maagi yet?" asked Prinku. "No its not that I wanted to but I didn't know how all you wanted to eat it." gasp "You care about what we want?" asked Arjun this time. "Why wouldn't I?" "No Bhabhi this to-be-husband of yours doesn't care about anyone but him so thank you." "Oh I have never cared for you guys huh, guess who's credit card will be frozen?" "No bhai you heard wrong I said that your to-be-husband is the best brother one could ask for." Both Arjun and Maan continued to bicker while I made the maagi like Om said. Soon the maagi was finished and we all grabbed a portion with our fav chips. 

After they were full the boys washed the dishes as a way to show appreciation to me and we went back to our room and forgot about the movie as all we could think of was sleep

Author's POV

Meera woke up early due to habit but she had to wake Priyanka up after she got ready. After both were ready they went downstairs to check on everyone else only to find out, that just the elders were the only ones ready. "Only you guys are ready, oh god we have so much to do and this boys don't understand." "Maa we are also ready don't worry." Abhimanyu said entering the room with Om and Arjun. Everyone quickly had breakfast and soon left for shopping except all the elder men, they were to work on the wedding preparations. _

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey lovelies, how did you guys like this chapter? Please tell me if there's a certain scene you want to see in the book. And don't forget to vote and comment. Love y'all.