"At Beauxbatons, we don't have houses. Here, no offence." I added. "You're being put in box, being pushed with the students of your house. You don't have much interaction with the other houses. And I want to break that cycle."

"I see your point." She scribbled another thing down. "And I agree with you. There should be more interaction between the houses, not only rivalry. I've seen you talk to a lot of other people from other houses the past few weeks." She smiled softly. "If you can get me a plan or a schedule-"

She stopped as I handed a rolled-up parchment to her, mine and Moony's grin in place. Her eyes widened as she accepted it and rolled it open. "You certainly did your homework."

"We sure did." Moony nudged my arm. "Do you need time to look it over?"

"No." She said duplicating the parchment and handed the original back. "I give permission for you to start the club. You can make a notice and I'll hang a notice on the board next to the great hall and the common rooms. Or do you have one already?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. I smiled shyly as a blush creeped up my cheeks and Moony started to laugh loudly. I took the second roll out of my bag and handed it over. The professor couldn't hold back a chuckle herself as she accepted the roll. "I'll hang this up by tomorrow morning." She looked at the parchment she had unrolled. "How will you know who is going to sign up, or do you want me to collect the notices at the end of the week?"

"No, I – uhm – enchanted it. The names that are written on it will appear on my own piece of parchment. That's how I know who's interested."

"You enchanted it?"

"I learned it at Beauxbatons, we have a lot of clubs there, so it's used a lot back home."

"You raised a smart, kind young woman, Remus."

"Oh, uhm, thank you." Remus was now the one blushing as he didn't expect the compliment.

"He's the best dad anyone could ask for." I said sincerely. "He even has a mug saying that." I chuckled and the professor looked at the both of us with a small, warm smile.

"I drink my coffee in it every morning." Moony smiled as he looked at me. "It was the first thing you got me for Father's Day. Well, alright then, we better get going." Remus said standing up. "This one has just a little more studying to do."

"That I do. Thank you, Professor McGonagall." I said standing up and the professor followed my lead.

"No, need. I would like to be there some time. I'm a bit curious myself."

"Want to duel with Remus, professor?"

"Oh, no." She chuckled. "I'll let that for the young ones." She said as she opened the door from her office. "I'll see you in class tomorrow."

I had agreed to spend the night not studying and promised the Gryffindors to join them in the tower. I had just left the library with my heavy bag slung over my shoulder and headed to the great hall for dinner. When I entered the great hall, I didn't see Angelina, the twins or Lee anywhere. My eyes flickered over the other tables. I saw Nott sitting on the Slytherin table, a little further across from him sat Draco Malfoy. I pulled my curly waves in a high ponytail and headed to the Slytherin table. All of the eyes were locked on me, filled with confusion and fascination as I walked to the green filled table. I saw Harry in the corner of my eye, shaking his head in a warning, but I ignored it. Nott looked at me with a raised eyebrow as I stopped not far from him, and I planted myself at the Slytherin table, straddled the bench to look at the blond thirteen-year-old. The Slytherins, who were always quick with their tongue, all looked at me, shocked.