"House."
All three faces in front of me dropped in disappointment.

"But we can play something else if y'all don't like it!" I continued fast. "It was just a suggestion. I don't feel the need to play House anyways and-."

"We'll play House." Fry decided with a smile.

"Who's who?"

I wanted to be older sister (as in my opinion every little girl always wanted to be), but before I got the chance to say it, Fry went on.

"Minho's the Dad, Lenora's the Mom. Alby is the grandpa, I'm the kid, and Newt's the pet, aka lizard."

"What?"

"Uh.."

"I'm not a bloody lizard!"

"Do I look like a grandpa to you?"

We all protested in unison. I didn't dare to look at Minho, knowing I might've created some other feelings for him than just best friends. And yes, we were eight, but I sure knew the difference between liking someone and like-liking someone, even as kids, though obviously I didn't want a relationship with him. But secretly I wanted that in the future. Awesome.

"Okay, okay." Frypan laughed. "Alby, Newt, and I are the kids of Lenora and Minho."

"Why do we have to be the parents?" I blurted out.

Frypan looked at me like it was the dumbest question in the world. "Who else?"

"You're the only girl." Alby added.

"Unless you say you want to be Alby's wife, but that would immediately reveal that you're in love with him, or whoever it might be, so be happy we selected for you." Newt finished.

"I- uh.. yeah." I stammered.

"Minho, what do you think?"

"I think that's it's taking shuckin' long to start the game. Why are we even discussing this? I want to play." He said blankly.

"Someone's excited."

"Does my face burst with happiness to you, Alby?" Minho snapped. "No. Do I care to bother anyone but myself with it? No." He paused. "So I will— and don't think I'm very happy— play the Dad, which you guys are desperate to call Lena's wife, apparently. But.. I won't if Lena doesn't want it."

"It's fine to me." I admitted. Maybe that would work to convince Minho not to ask about why I didn't want to join?

"Awesome." Frypan clapped in his hands. "Scenario?"

"Making breakfast." Alby rubbed his chin. "Newt's a three-year-old, so he stole the food, seven-year-old Fry runs after him. I'm twelve and  cooking my own meal while Lenora sits taking care of you all and Minho reads a paper, then joins in."

We stared at him for a while.
"Is that the scenario you use to fall asleep with?" Minho blurted out.

I giggled slightly as Alby replied, "Not worse than yours."

"I don't fall asleep to scenarios." Minho rolled his eyes.

"Oh, of course you don't. Sorry for my mistake, Mr. Minho." Alby mocked.

And then we happily played house together. It was very nice and fun. (Also meaning Fry and Newt felt the need for me and Minho to kiss so we would really portray parents, but we refused by giving them death treats)!