Part: 31 Angel Got Mad

As Angel sat on my lap, her little voice filled with joy, she made a sweet request to her daddy during their video call. "Daddy, bling lots of toys for me. And-and, chocolate, chips, and ice cleam."

I smiled, combing her long hair while she chatted with her dad who was sitting in his cabin.

"Anything else you want Daddy to bring for you, princess?" He asked her in a loving tone.

Angel couldn't contain her delight and replied, flashing a grin, "Yes, I also want new dlesses for me and Momma."

"Hubby, Angel wants you to bring the entire shopping mall to our home." As I jested, we all let out a laugh.

"Momma, I want to go the mall. Daddy, you also come." She exclaimed with excitement.

"Angel, we aren't going anywhere now. When daddy comes from the office, then we'll go." As I instructed her, she disconnected the call and hurl the phone, pouting at me in anger.

Then she rose from my lap and sat in the corner of the bed, holding her knees, showing her anger to me.

She looks so adorable even in anger. I want to gobble her up.

"Angel, Daddy can't come now. That's why we'll go wherever you want in the evening." I explained to her after sitting in front of her.

"I'm not talking to you." She averted her eyes, curling up her lips.

I grinned as I decided to use a little trick to cheer her up.

"Okay, if you aren't talking to me, I'll eat all the chips which Daddy brought for you yesterday." I teased, and her eyes sparkled upon listening to my words.

I know very well how to handle my daughter's tantrums.

"Momma, I want to eat chips. Please bring it, my pretty Momma." She batted her eyelashes at me, stealing my heart all over again.

"Somebody was angry with Momma?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"What are you saying, Momma? I can never be angry with you. You're so sweet and loving." She tittered after saying this, rendering me speechless like always with her unlimited cuteness.

"I love you so much, my Angel." I embraced and kissed all over her face.

"I love you too, Momma." She took my face in her little hands and gave me a peck on the lips.

"My cutie pie." I pulled her cheeks, and the room filled with her laughter.

"Momma, now I want chips." She licked her lips adorably, and I beamed at her.

"I'm just bringing." I rose from the bed after giving her a final kiss on her forehead.

"Yes, hurry up, Momma. I'm hungry, and my doll is also hungry. So bring extra." As she uttered, picking up her doll, I chuckle.

Before leaving, I picked up my phone from the bed and glanced last time at my baby who never ceased to amaze me with her unlimited cuteness and love.

As hubby strictly prohibits giving Angel outside chips, I prepare healthy chips at home for her. To fool her, I always cleverly place the homemade chips inside the wrapper of the regular outside chips.

"I refused to go out, so Angel got mad and hurled the phone." I entered the kitchen while talking to hubby.

"Then how did you pacify her?" He asked with curiosity.

"By giving her chips." As I told him, a smug smile spread across my face.

"Don't give her outside chips." He reminded me.