Part: 5 Feeding My Hubby

Sana woke up after a nap. She sat up on the bed, removing the blanket and her eyes were searching her hubby and Angel desperately. She smiled as she saw them on the balcony. Sidharth was talking to Angel, roaming across the balcony. Sana climbed out of the bed, tying her hair in the ponytail with the rubber band which she was wearing around her wrist.

She strolled toward them after wearing her sleepers

"How are you, my chotu baby ?" She asked, caressing Angel's cheek and she rolled her eyes in response. She cradled Angel in her arms after taking her from Sidharth.

"How are you feeling, my baby ?" Sidharth asked after cupping her face and sucking her lips.

"You kissed me in front of Angel, hubby." She scolded Sidharth while Angel was busy playing with her shirt's button.

"So what?" Sidharth shrugged and before she could say something, he kissed her again, holding her hair. Her eyes pooped up in shock.

"I can kiss you, whenever I want." He stated, looking deeply into her eyes. She nodded her head in yes innocently.

"I think, Angel is hungry. You feed her and I'm bringing food for us." He went from there after placing a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Angel, your daddy is unbelievable sometimes but I love everything about him. I hope, in future, you will meet someone like your daddy." She started talking to her daughter who was staring at her.

"Oops, I forgot that I have to feed you. Let's feed you, first and then we will talk and play." She took her to her room.

She settled down on the bed comfortably and started feeding her after opening the first three buttons of her shirt. Angel fell asleep while drinking milk.

Sana held her upright, over her shoulder. Her one hand was wrapped around her bottom and with her other hand, she was firmly patting and gently rubbing her back. She was helping her to push out the air because the doctor had told her, a baby needs to burp after the feed.

Angel burped after few minutes

Angel burped after few minutes.  Sana sighed and placed her in the bedside crib after kissing her forehead. She covered her with the white sheet properly.

Sidharth walked into the room with food. "I'm starving, hubby. Bring it fast." Sana said, rubbing her tummy and he smiled at her.

Sidharth sat down in front of her, holding the plate. He smirked seeing her twins. "First close the buttons of your shirt's baby. You are turning me on." Sana flushed and started eating the food without closing the buttons.

"Baby, close your buttons. I don't want to drink the milk of Angel." He started to close her buttons but she stopped him, holding his hand and nodded her head.

"I want you to drink it, hubby." She requested him, staring at him pleadingly.

"But.." she shushed him, placing her finger on his lips.

"Doctor told me that I can feed you also some time."

Sidharth's eyes popped up. "You asked this from the doctor?" Sidharth asked, looking at her in disbelief. She grinned and nodded her head.

"You are unbelievable, baby." He shook his head in disbelief.

She chuckled. "I'm yours, hubby. Come on, we don't have time. Angel can wake up any moment."

"Lie down baby." He kept the plate on the side and ordered her to lie down. She complied and he came over to her. He started sucking her nipple after breaking all the buttons of her shirt. Sana was moaning, moving her fingers through his hair. She was feeling incredible.

"I love you, my naughty baby." He whispered, coming close to her lips. She smiled, encircling her arms around him. Then their lips met and started moving in rhythm. They were kissing each other passionately, pouring all the love into their kiss.

____________________

At night, Sidnaaz were lying in the blanket. Sana was lying on her side and Sidharth was lying behind her. His one hand was wrapped around her waist and the other was under her. Their legs were entangled with each other. They both were admiring their Angel blissfully who was sleeping peacefully in the bedside crib.

She was about to cry but Sana soothed her by patting her forehead firmly

"I just can't believe, our chotu baby is with us, hubby. A few days back, she was inside me and today, she is in front of our eyes. She is perfect and so beautiful." Sana uttered, gazing at Angel without blinking her eyes. Her eyes were filled with love.

"You know, every time I see her, I fall for her more. Thank you, baby, for fighting with me for her and bringing her into this world. I just can't believe that I was asking you to kill her." Sidharth said disappointedly. He was ashamed now.

She turned toward him and looked into his eyes which were brimmed with tears. "I'm sorry." He apologised and few tears slipped down his cheeks.

She instantly shook her head asking him not to cry. "Hubby, you were thinking about me. It's okay. Now Angel is with us, everything is fine." She whispered, holding his face.

"Thank you, baby, for saving me from doing this crime, or else I would have never able to forgive myself." He cried hugging Sana tightly, wrapping his arms around her. She hugged him back tighter.

"Forget about the past, hubby.  You gonna be the best father." They broke the hug and she said after kissing gently on his eyelids.

"Are you sure ?" He asked doubting himself.

"I'm hundred percent sure, hubby." She reassured him, stroking the stubble on his cheek.

"I love you." She whispered and kissed his forehead.

"I love you more, baby." Both got lost in each other eyes.