Part: 10 His World

Next morning

Sidharth woke in the morning and found his baby feeding Angel. His lips curved into a smile, seeing the beautiful view. He slept peacefully last night because Angel didn't disturb him but he was shocked.

"Good morning, hubby." She wished him cheerily as her eyes fell on him.

He sat beside her and kissed her forehead while caressing Angel's hair. "Good morning, my baby."

He leaned down and kissed Angel's forehead. "Good morning, my angel." Sana smiled at them.

"I'm shocked that you didn't disturb daddy at night." He said to Angel.

"Because she kept her Mumma awake last night. She didn't let me sleep for the whole night, hubby." Sana told him.

Sidharth's eyes widened in shock. "What really? Why didn't you wake me up, baby?" He freaked out.

"Baby, it'll affect your health. She's my daughter too and my responsibility." He clasped her face and said concernedly like always getting overprotective for his baby. The health of his baby was most important for him.

She smiled blissfully to see his love for her. "Don't smile, I'm angry." He averted his eyes angrily like Sana used to do. He was becoming cute like her by staying with her.

"Aww, my loving hubby bubby. Now you'll handle her and I'll sleep like a queen." She said, giving Angel to Sidharth.

He cradled Angel in his arms. "Good but sleep after taking breakfast."

"Okay." She nodded her head meekly.

"Angel, why did you keep your Mumma awake at night? Why my cutie Pie? Say." Sidharth caressed his nose with Angel's nose. Sana was just smiling, seeing them. They both were her world. She was nothing without them.

Sidharth went to bring breakfast for Sana after placing Angel beside Sana.

_____________

He stepped into the room and found his baby sleeping with Angel. Sana was sleeping on her side, hugging Angel near to her chest. He smiled at them and strolled toward them. He kept the plate on the table and covered them properly with the blanket.

Then he stared at Sana doubtfully. "Baby, wake up." He bent down and whispered in her ear. She didn't respond to him. "I know, you're pretending." He rubbed his stubble against her cheek. She still didn't respond.

He placed his lips over her lips and sucked them fondly. She instantly opened her eyes. He pulled away after kissing her lips softly. He grinned, stroking her cheek with his hand. She was panting and staring at him silently.

"How do you come to know that I'm awake?" She asked astonishingly.

"I know you more than you know yourself, baby." He pecked her lips. "You can't hide anything from me and I also know that why were you pretending that you're sleeping." He smirked.

"Why ?" She asked instantly.

"Because you don't want to eat breakfast." She made a sad pout because he was right.

"That's not fair." She cried like a kid.

"What not fair, baby?" He stood straight and asked, crossing his arms around his chest.

"Hubby, really. I'm not hungry. Just two hours ago, I ate paratha. I was feeling hungry that's why."

"Then why didn't you tell me before?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Because I thought that you would think that I'm lying to skip the breakfast." She told him everything and he chuckled, seeing his baby's innocence.

"Baby, I love you so much." He leaned down and kissed her lips softly. He was in love with everything about her.

He broke the kiss and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Now sleep, baby." He whispered, caressing her cheek.

"What really? Could I sleep before taking the breakfast ?" She asked surprisingly. He chuckled and nodded his head.

"Because I know you, baby. You will eat on time for our Angel. I know, now I don't need to force you anymore." He had full faith in her.

"I love you so much." She whispered, gazing at him fondly.

"Now sleep, baby." He kissed her forehead.

"Wake me up after two hours, I have to feed Angel." He smiled and nodded his head.

She held his hand and after kissing Angel's cheek, she closed her eyes. She fell asleep, holding her hubby's hand. He leaned down and kissed her forehead gently. He was gazing at his wife and angel, having a blissful smile on his face.

As Sana fell asleep, Angel woke up and started crying

As Sana fell asleep, Angel woke up and started crying. "She's epic like her Mumma," Sidharth murmured to himself, picking Angel in his arms.

"Hubby." Sana also cried in sleep. He smiled at her. He caressed her forehead and she calmed down instantly.

He came into the balcony with Angel. He was holding her in front of him and she was staring at him innocently. There was so much innocence in her tiny eyes.

"Daddy loves you a lot, my princess." Sidharth leaned down and rubbed his nose against Angel's nose. She smiled cutely and he kissed her forehead. He started roaming across the balcony while talking to her. When he felt like she was about to sleep, he immediately held her upright over her shoulder. His one hand was over his bottom and the other hand was kept on her head.

Sidharth came back to the room after making Angel sleep. He placed her in the crib and kissed her forehead after staring at his angel for few minutes. He went to take bath after staring at his cutie pie wife too, who was sleeping so adorably.

After taking the bath, he did the workout. Angel started weeping in the crib when Sidharth was taking the breakfast. He instantly left his breakfast and ran toward his daughter.

He picked her up and checked his nappy. "Shit." He said, seeing the poop. He cleaned her and changed her nappy. He put her back to sleep and then took his breakfast. He was taking care of his Angel perfectly. He is an example of a perfect father.

After an hour, Angel started crying and Sidharth understood that she was hungry because she was trying to suck her hands, lying in the crib. "Today daddy will feed you the milk." He said after picking the little Angel in his arms.

He reached into the kitchen and asked one maid to prepare milk for his Angel. "Milk shouldn't be too hot and boil her bottle." He gave clear instructions to the maid. She nodded her head.

Sidharth sat on the sofa, holding Angel in his arms. He put the nipple of the tiny bottle near to her mouth and she instantly started sucking the nipple. He was just gazing and smiling at her. She was the happiness of his life. She was his daughter, for whom he could do anything. She was his world.