Part: 26 Thank you, Princess

The next morning, I'm playing with my Angel while my Baby is having a shower. I love to spend time with my little Princess and play with her. She is such a cutie pie and my life. After seeing her, I forget my all worries.

Angel hid herself in the duvet by covering herself completely with it.

"Where did my little Princess go? Baby, is Angel having a bath with you?" I asked, shouting.

She instantly removed the blanket with her tiny hands and squealed in her sugary voice, "hel.. (here)" and she gave me a winsome smile showing her all the tiny teeth. She is looking so adorable. I just want to eat her up. Her tiny teeth are so damn cute.

She is wearing a baby pink colour bodysuit with matching sandals and a hairband. She looks so pretty in every outfit.

"Oh, so here is my little Angel." I tickled her tummy and she giggled before hiding herself in the duvet again.

"Angel, Angel, where are you?" I asked again, pretending that I don't know where is she.

This time she cried out in the blanket irritably as she can't able to pull off the duvet from herself. She is trying hard to remove it but failing.

Then I removed the duvet and whooped, "here is my Chotu baby." I kissed her forehead and she laughed out loud.

Her laughter is so soothing to my heart. I love her so fucking much. I'm falling for her a bit more every second.

This game continued till my baby came back from the bathroom with a huge smile on her face. So my one more cutie baby is here.

Angel climbed down the bed by holding my hand and toddled to her mumma excitedly and joyfully with full energy.

I don't know from where do kids get so much energy.

As Baby picked up Angel in her arms, she started eating her face. This is her adorable way to show love. Everything about our Angel is super cute.

She laughed and kissed Angel's forehead.

Now I noticed my baby has come out of the bathroom in the towel only. Her hair is wet and water is dropping down them and her face, making her look sexy. My eyes filled with lust all of sudden and I became hard for my baby.

Such a wrong time.

She flushed as she noticed me gazing at her lasciviously. 

"Why did you come out like this from the bathroom, Baby." I asked, strolling to her and still gazing at her with wild desire in my eyes.

"I forgot to take my clothes, Hubby. Please, don't gaze at me like this because you're turning me on." She pouted at me.

I pecked her pout. "And you know what you're doing to me, Baby, do you wanna know it?" I asked and she nodded.

I stood behind her, holding her waist with one hand and raised her towel with my other hand. I ground my hardness between her bare buttocks to show her that what she is doing to me.

"Hubby, this isn't the right time to turn me on. You need to stop." She uttered after turning towards me, holding Angel in her arms. Angel is giggling, playing with her Momma's neckpiece like she is laughing at us.

"You shouldn't come out like this, baby." I complained like a baby now.

Effect of living with two babies, one baby is my wife and the second baby is Angel.

"Aww... my hubby bubby, I'll take care about this from next time." She pulled my cheek.

"But what I should do now?" I asked, shrugging my shoulder and she shook her head.