"Or maybe this is all just excuses, and you're just not a skilled enough teacher to show me."

"You think she's gonna help you?"

"I think I'm tired of waiting."

"And that is exactly your problem. Good luck with Maleficent." Rumplestiltskin teleported Regina to the Forbidden Fortress.

"Rumple."

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT

David, Mary Margaret, Nevaeh, Scarlet and Emma were back in the Charming apartment. Jefferson was watching the twins.

"I'm sorry," Emma said. "Regina's doing what?"

"She's going undercover," David replied.

"With someone who could turn into a dragon? Are you out of your minds? Why didn't you call me?"

"There wasn't time. She told us the plan. That was it."

"You should've told me."

"Why?" Mary Margaret questioned. "You really think you could've stopped her?"

"I could've helped. I was a bail-bonds person. Pretending to be someone else was part of my job."

"I know that, but I really think Regina can take care of herself."

"I hope you're right. When is she supposed to check in? Mom? Dad? When is she supposed to check in?"

"About an hour ago," David answered.

---

Cruella drove in the forest with her friends.

"Now, will someone please tell me where the hell we're going?" Regina asked.

"Want me to spoil all the fun?" Cruella shot back. "You'll find out soon enough."

"Fine. But out of... Professional curiosity, I have to know, just... How did you two resurrect her?"

"First things first," Maleficent said. "You see, some of us don't exactly trust you."

Cruella stopped the car on railways. A train was coming.

"What are you doing?" Regina asked.

"Playing my favorite game," Cruella replied. "It's called "don't be a hero." First one that saves us loses."

"You got to be kidding me."

"You don't like it, then just poof us out of here," Ursula told her.

Regina teleported the car. "Come on. Don't look at me like that."

"I told you she'd gone soft, Mal," Cruella said. "Pay up."

"She's just rusty," Maleficent reasoned. "It doesn't mean anything. What do you think? Are we playing too rough for you?"

"I think we should get out of here... And go find some real trouble," Regina suggested.

---

Henry and Grace were looking for clues on the door page.

"Hey," Belle greeted. "So, um, is... Is that the page that August took out of the storybook? Did you two find anything?"

"Grace and I think this door somehow has something to do with the author," Henry replied. "We just have to figure out where it is."

"You will. Here." Belle left.

"Come on, August. What are you trying to tell us?" He leaned closer to the door as she studied it.