You: "I know, but I'll know, i know-"

You started singing out of nervousness.

Sasha: "...RONNETTE MY DEAR, DON'T EVER DISSAPEAR-"

Sasha started singing the start of the song. (Christmas kids by ROAR)

Jake: "SASHA SHUT THE #### UP!"

Wren: "JAKE!"

Ayooo things are about to get messyyy! (omg football reference (Messi))

Sasha: "...I told you that's why i dis-"

You immediately disconnect from reality and zoom out as soon as she starts talking.

But you know for sure Sasha is ranting to random things you aren't even pay-

Sasha: "You aren't even listening, are you?"

Wow, she knows.

You: "No I'm not."

Sasha: "You're frank."

You don't know what frank even means.

You: "...I'm not Frankenstein, I'm me, I'm You."

Sasha: "No- FRANK, like, too honest."

You: "Too honest? Yeah, sometimes and somedays i am."

Sasha doesn't even know what to say, she just sighs.

You kept thinking about things you like.

The teacher was speaking about something you don't know about and don't understand. Well, she definitely isn't talking about the homework, definitely.

Wait...Is break time over?

...OH NO- SHE WAS INDEED SPEAKING ABOUT THE HOMEWORK, YOU ZONED OUT FOR LIKE 30 MINUTES THINKING AND NOW EVERYONE IS LEAVING-

You quickly take your backpack and run out of the class, everyone wonders why you ran so fast.

It was less scarier this time. The sun was shining brightly outside and everything feels very nice. The air is not too hot or too cold, it is all perfect.

But you don't really care about the air, you want to go back home and play with him now!

You search for the exit and you see your dad waiting for you, you wave and smile at him.

He hugs you.

Henry: "Hey! What did you do in school? Did you make new friends?"

You: "I made...three new friends today!"

Henry: "Really?? That's a lot!"

You: "I know right?! And the teacher doesn't scream at everyone every five seconds!...Except she screamed at a boy named Jake because he said a bad word in class-"

Henry: "Does he have an IQ of a fish? Why did he even do that?!

You both laugh about it for a second.

You: "Anyway CAN WE PLEASE GO BACK HOME NOW?" (insert "🥺" emoji face)

Henry: "Of course, of course! Be more patient!"

You and your dad go to your dad's car to go back home.

You finally go back home and take your stupid backpack with you

You: "Huff! Finally, home sweet home."

Henry: "Don't be dramatic you idiot, you were there for...Uh- 6 or 7 hours?"

Your dad is just as stupid as you are, you got that from him.

You wonder why all of a sudden you're getting these weird thoughts...You decide you shouldn't overthink about this.

You just walk inside your house and throw your backpack against the wall

You didn't say anything, you are just randomly angry at the backpack for no reason at all.

Sarah: "I PAYED FOR THAT BACKPACK YOU YOUNG MA- HUMAN!"

Your mom didn't like how you treated the stupid backpack with disrespect...

You don't even know why you're angry at it.

You confuse yourself everyday, at this point it's normal. You decide to quickly tell your little friend about your day!

You go to your room, you open the door, enter the room and quickly close it again.

You: "Heyyy!"

The monster that appears everyday under your bed appears once more.

Schi: "Hey! Where have you been? Did you forget about me??"

You: "No, no! Guess what i did today?"

You talked like a gentleman.

Schi: "What did you do? Did you do something cool without me?"

Schi made a little sad face.

You: "No, it wasn't that cool, my mom has been lying to me for all these years... Anyway, I WENT TO SCHOOL AGAIN!!! Amazing...
Riiiiiiggggggghhhhhhhhttttttttttttt?"

You sarcastically told him.

Schi: "AGAIN??? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW-"

You giggled.

You: "Don't worry, it's not like I'll be gone forever anyway, you know!"

Schi: "But I don't like it when you leave me aloneee!"

You: "I won't leave you aloneeee! Play with your other monster friends or enemies duh."

Schi: "My other monster friends? Bruh I'm the only monster under your bed, you think an entire population of multiple monsters would fit into your bed?"

You: "Oh well...GO OUTSIDE! GO TOUCH SOME GRASS FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE, I'VE NEVER SEEN YOU DO THAT."

Schi: "I'VE TOUCHED GRASS BEFORE IN MY LIFE...Like 7 months ago...Uhh... Fine, I'll go touch grass again, but if something goes wrong, it'll be your fault!"

Schi leaves the room.

...You didn't even write the homework, how are you even gonna do it now?...

Or you could just be stupid and play games.

a) Play on the PC
b) Play with your toys