STORM First Mission

With the appearance of Kyriel, they declare the humanity should submit to them despite their protest. Kyriel first show their power when one of the messenger transform into giant form, challenging Ultraman Ribut into the battle which Ribut successfully defeat the messenger. And at the same time, the next day, the new special force team for Japan in countering both terrestrial and extraterrestrial threats have been formed.

One Week Later...

(Night)
(Mountain)

In the middle of the night, from the sky, there is a single meteor like thing that flew through the sky before it crash down into the mountain side. In the forest in the mountain, the one that crashed into the forest is a spaceship like craft. From the damage spaceship, it shows a single being comes out.

(Next Day)
(Morning)

A week have passed after the incident with Kyriel, and the final piece for the Japanese special task force have place, STORM can be mobilize anytime they are told to.

At STORM Base...

The headquarters for STORM is a building near the forest, at an open field not far from the city. The building consist several facilities with lots of agents and workers that maintain the work in the base, while the response team is a team of seven members. Their main building is the largest facility in the base and even have a hangar to place both their advance enhanced vehicles.

(Command Room)

The command room is quite advance while keeping the normal concept for the current modern era. Inside the room, six members of the team are all there.

(Special anti-Threat Ops Reaction TeaM)

STORM》

The first one is tall and lean built man with brown hair, tied in low ponytail.

《Matoko Yoji》
《30 Years Old》
《STORM Vice Captain

Yoji: Everything seems to be in order.

The second one is a tall woman with long black hair tied in low twin tail black hair, performing push-ups.

《Kotoha Tamaki》
《26 Years Old》
《Pilot/Member》

Tamaki: Hey, shouldn't we just remain stand by in case of anything happen?

The third one is an adult man with shade brown hair who is checking the papers on his table.

《Mamoru Kawara
《28 Years Old》
《Pilot/Member》

Kawara: Be calm, Tamaki. Let's just hope nothing happens, since it feels like the best when we are not needed.