Bio of Lexia

Here's the detail about Lexia...

Lexia von Ignision (character)

Information

Alias: First Princess of Kyriel Empire, Lexia Ignisa (undercover name)

Type: Neutral (facade), Villain

Age: Unknown

Gender: Female

Family: Jaharr (father), unnamed mother (deceased), Keizam (older brother)

Homeworld: Unknown

Occupation: Spy

Affliation: Kyriel Space Empire

Appearance

In her human form, Lexia is a beautiful teenage girl with long silverish white hair that reach her waist and bright blue eyes.

Her casual attires are consist white shaggy jacket with black sports bra inside, black short shorts, a pair of long white socks and a pair of blue shoes. She sometimes seen wearing earrings, but she have her necklace all the time.

Her true Kyriel form is more spirit like. In her physical form, she is identical like other Kyriel but slightly shorter, have paler skin and curvy figure.

Personality

Lexia is rather quiet and near emotionless girl, solely because she lack of social skill. She actually quite nice when being known well.

However, most of that is a facade. Lexia's real personality is much more ruthless and cunning. Being a princess, Lexia is prideful and arrogant, thinking highly of herself and claim she never make any kind of mistake. She despise anyone who judge her even though they were right.

Despite that, Lexia actually intrigue about Earth history. She even intrigue complete by game, going so far as loving the concept of gaming. Because of game, Lexia does not bother about how she dress and thought it is natural part of being a "human," even interested with the term of cosplay.

History

Lexia is born from unknown time deep in space by her parents. She have an older brother, Keizam, who will be ascended for the Empire throne despite Lexia can somehow claim the throne because of her unique ability.

In order to test the humanity, the Kyriel sent energy shockwave that awaken both Golza and Melba that dormant deep underground. With both monsters went on rampage, a new Giant of Light appear and stopped them.

Few days after that event, Lexia is sent to Earth in order to spy on human to study more about them and the new Ultraman that is interfering with their plan. However, she will found more than just information because she will have more to understand, and how human are much different than Kyriel.

Power & Abilities

Being a royalty of Kyriel race, Lexia is born prodigy as she is much stronger than her look. But being an ice user makes Lexia have weakness that other Kyriel don't have.

Transformation - Lexia can transform into her human, spirit and physical form at will. Being she is a royal, Lexia can change her size into giant size.

Superhuman Ability - Being an alien, Lexia have different inhuman abilities such as better strength, speed, agility, senses, etc.

Cryokinesis - Unlike other Kyriel that are fire manipulator, Lexia can manipulate ice at will and use that power really well after years of training.

Skills

High Intellect - Lexia is very smart, and can be called a genius. She can understand situation, make better plan and she also good in combat sense. However, her judgement can sometimes be clouded by her emotions.

Expert Gamer - Lexia is an expert gamer, able to play various different game without any complication and learn many things from it.

Trivia

• What separate Lexia from other Kyriel is that her alien form is colored silver and her power is ice rather than flame.

• Being an ice user, Lexia somewhat a perfect counter against Ultra that weak against extremely cold temperature.

• Lexia's last name is obviously from the word "ignition."