"Whats wrong?" I asked, curiousity covering my face.

"Nothing. Let's go clean up and make new popcorn." He said weakly smiling at me.

I raised my eyebrow quickly, but went along with his plan.

Nathanael's Point of View

"Ooh! Let's watch, The Grudge!" Alsh suggested.

"No! Let's watch Princess Diaries!" Maine argued back.

"No! Let's watch Fast 5!" Both Blaine and Asa said, nodding their heads.

"No! Let's watch Twilight!" Song suggested.

I watched them all get in each other faces. Alsh and Blaine and Asa. Song and Maine. I was cracking up so hard that I had to get a drink of water to breathe.

"Lets watch my movie!" Song argued.

"No! Let's watch our movie!" Blaine and Asa argued back.

I finally had enough of them scream at each other. I sighed.

"All of you, shut up. If you guys will act like little kiddies, then I'll have to the the adult that picks the movie!" I shouted at them a bit of anger at my tone.

They looked at me, suprised covering their face. Maybe even disbelief. Alsh just nodded and soon afterwards everyone else did.

"Okay we are watching A Walk To Remember." I announced.

I heard groans from Blaine and Asa but not from Alsh. I look at Alsh's direction and smiled at him.

"Great! Let's watch it!" Song said encouraging everyone to be in the mood.

She put the CD in the thing and the movie loaded. I started to feel drowsy because it was already 11:09 pm. I felt so sleepy. I stood up feeling weird.

"Hey Alsh?" I whispered, giggly.

"Yesh?" He asked laughing a bit.

"Come here." I giggled at him.

He got closer to me, just a few inches to my body and face. It felt weird. Like I had gotten butterflies in my stomach.

"Im here!" He said laughing.

"No! Come here! Closer!" I said funny, which caused him to laugh.

He got closer. Really close. I yawned and slowly wrapped my arms around him and slighty tripping with my shoes. I put my weight and accidentally pushed Alsh which caused him and I to fall to the ground, me on top of him. I blushed but tried to stand up but it was impossible.

"Oopsies?"I said to Alsh. My expression caused him to laugh.

"Its okay, Dawn." He said standing up and holding his hand out so I can stand up.

He stood me up in a second, back up to my feet. He was quite strong. I giggled again now putting my hand, hiding my mouth.

"You're like a little giggly girl. It's cute." He complimented.

"Thanks! Teehee." I said smiling and twirling around alot.

We walked into the sofa where I desperately wanted to go. The others were in the ground laying down, watching me and Alsh. He placed me gently on the sofa. He sat next to me slowly, and he was a few inches away. I looked at the digital clock. It was 11:11 pm.

"Teehee, Alsh, it's 11:11 pm, make a wish!" I whispered giggly closing my eyes once in a while.

"I know! Make a wish, Dawn!"He said happily.

I closed my eyes and wished. 'I wish I would know more about Alsh.' I thought to myself. As I finished my wish, I tried opening my eyes but it won't let me. Damn. My body desperately wanted sleep. I sighed. I was feeling so sleepy I had no idea what I'm saying.

"Hey Alsh?"I asked my eyes closed.

"Yes?" He asked. I felt him gaze at me.

"I like-" I hesitated, "Nevermind.. I'm going to go sleep..." My voice trailed off.

"Okay then, sleep well, love." He said. He patted my back gently, and kissed my in the cheek making me smile big. That's when I drifted to sleep.

Alsh's Point of View

"Hey Alsh?" she asked her eyes closed.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I like-" She hesitated, "Nevermind.. I'm going to go sleep..." Her voice trailed off.

"Okay then, sleep well, love." I said. I patted her back gently, and kissed her in the cheek, then I took a look at her; smiling. A few seconds later, then that's when she drifted to sleep.

I decided to explore the place. I stared in every direction in amazement. My scenery was taken back to Dawn, who snored soundly and quietly, it made me laugh a bit.

"So hey Alsh." A voice greeted me.

"Hey, Asa." I greeted back.

I looked at where Asa was, and he was already next to me, on the sofa. The guy has dirty blonde hair that seems to shine from the tv's light, and eccentric green eyes that glows brightly, and was a bit muscular.

"So how is Dawn?" He asked, looking at the girl.

"Pretty good. She is sleeping soundly." I replied.

"Thats great." He said smiling a little.

I then tried to focus on the movie.

"If you want help with your lines, I have two conditions." Jamie said who's name I've heard from Maine and Song.

"You have to promise not to fall in love with me." Jamie continued.

"No problem." Landon the guy said.

"So, Alsh." Asa paused, "I want you to stay away from Dawn." He warned and closed his lips afterward.

I laughed with no humor. "Your kidding me right?" I asked laughing a little bit. Deep inside I knew he wasn't kidding.