04

It was weird living with two original vampires and the original vampire hunter. What was more bizarre was that they didn't do anything most days, and Felix was left alone in a relatively big cottage. They had left Montreal a few days ago and were now in northern Ontario, sitting in the woods as the first few snowfalls began.

Felix knew they were waiting for something, maybe for whoever Mikeal would disappear, to lose their scent. Sebastian was spending a lot more time out, making runs to the small town a few miles away and even driving the many miles to Toronto to get some information. He came back disappointed or drunk every time.

It was a relatively cold morning when Felix was sitting in the living room, watching as the first few flecks of snow began to fall around the house; he was bored, sketching lazily an image he had seen in his dreams. He was only half paying attention to the small town he was drawing, not even noticing as a body was outlined, sprawled out in the middle of the street, blood being shaded onto the road.

"What is that?" Elijah's voice snapped Felix from his trance, the younger man glancing down at the now gruesome drawing, the small town now resembling the town they were currently residing in, a body destroyed in the centre, the neck was torn open by what Felix knew was a vampire.

"I'm," Felix frowned, his head taking up a slight ache before he looked away from the drawing and towards the original vampire, who was watching him closely with a newly piqued curiosity. "I'm not sure."

"Did Katherine do this?" He asked, eyes narrowing at the drawing, analyzing the background for any clue. "Or Sebastian?" he asked, voice taking a darker note. The hunter still hadn't returned from his trip into a town, and Felix was worried for his safety.

"Maybe?" Felix said hesitantly, "It was a vampire, I know that. So, not Sebastian, at least," Elijah hummed quietly, pulling out his phone to call the hunter. The two listened to it ring twice before it was sent to voicemail. Felix frowned, watching as the original swore, mumbling something to himself before looking back at the psychic.

"Come on, we are going to go see what's going on," Elijah said, not waiting for him to stand up. Felix frowned, resisting the urge to say that Klaus didn't like when he went out by himself. But Elijah was just as dangerous of a captor as Klaus, so Felix did not feel like trying to tell him no.

The small town of Rosewood was a beautiful little place, sweet. Already strung up with lights for Christmas, it was gorgeous, even in the daylight. The small town was an agricultural place, not far town, filled with farmlands, sprawling with horses, cows, and sheep. The people of Rosewood were just like their town, kind and beautiful but still farmers to their core.

"Coffee shop?" Felix said after a moment of the two walking through the town; Elijah had yet to say anything, and Felix was guessing he was trying the sense Sebastian through whatever their weird bond was that tied the hunter to the things he hated the most.

"Is that a guess or vision?" The original asks, slowing down to look inside the small shop labelled "The Trough." Felix looked at the building; a young woman was moving inside it, serving a customer with a bright smile.