20

Felix let out a small nervous laugh, his eyes flicking to Alaric and Elena's Aunt who were both staring at the teen in concern. "I think Elena already left? She said you guys were hanging out tonight?" Jenna said.

"Yeah, we were. Um," Felix was staring at the two adults not quite sure on what he was supposed to say.

"She said she was spending the night at your place," Jenna said slowly, and Felix smiled sheepishly. "She left with Stefan didn't she?"

To be perfectly honest Felix had absolutely no idea what was going on, sure it made sense that Elena wouldn't want to have been home when a vampire was hunting her, but why she hadn't held Felix, her supposed accomplice, of her plan was lost on the Psychic. Maybe she just assumed he would know?

"Jenna, it doesn't look like Felix has any idea what you are talking about. You may have been duped," Alaric said good-naturedly, smiling at the other woman with a light in his eyes that made Felix smile slightly. Get it Mr. Saltzman he thought. "Do you need a ride?"

"Um, yeah, I think I do," Felix said, "Sorry Ms. Sommers," he said, his face heating up slightly from embarrassment. Jenna had always been good to him, babysitting and watching their little crew when they had been kids. God, so much has changed since then. When did it all go so wrong?

It was quickly discovered that Felix lived closer to Alaric's Jenna's house, which meant that Felix got the privilege to watch from the back seat of Alaric's car as he said a heartfelt goodnight to Jenna. It was awkward and downright strange, but what was even worse was the drive to Felix's house.

"So, Felix, if you don't mind me asking, are you and Stefan's brother dating? I saw you dancing with him," Alaric asked, his voice dripping with a father-like disappointment that Felix hadn't heard in years.

"Um, sorry?" Felix asked, his face turning the shade of a tomato as Alaric glanced over at him, "We aren't um, no," he squeaked out, the mortification of knowing people saw him dancing with Damon, Tyler didn't see you, his mind whispered, reminding him that the one person he had wanted to see wasn't there.

"Listen, Felix,-"

"Welp, this is my house. Thanks, Mr Saltzman. See you in class. Bye!" Felix didn't wait for the car to stop as the pulled into the long driveway before he was hopping out of it and sprinting towards the house, the awkwardness of the conversation clinging to him like a blanket.

"Felix! Someone is at the door for you!" Felix's mom's voice shouted throughout the large home, waking the teen from his dead sleep. "IT's one of your vampire friends!" She added, and even half awake Felix could hear the edge in her voice, the warning that he better come down the stairs.

Felix quickly made his way down the stairs, haphazardly pulling on a pair of pants and throwing a white hoodie over his head. Damon would have just come in, so why was there someone at the door?

Stefan greeted Felix with a small, charming smile, his hands raised slightly in a show of ' I mean no harm' "Morning Felix, do you mind if we talk? Elena is going to meet up with us later, but I wanted to talk to you about something first if that's okay."

"You aren't allowed in," Felix's mom said, looking between the two of them.

"Yeah, um let's go, " Felix paused, trying to think of a place that was public enough so the two "heroes'' wouldn't be able to do anything, "There is a little park in the center of town we can go to. I'm taking my own car, you can follow," Felix said, saying goodbye to his mom, promising to be safe before heading out to his truck.

Dreamer |  TVD [1]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara